Almost Canadian

siggy

That's right I is almost Canadian

As I pick up my Right to Permanent Residency Permit on Monday :)

I fly out on friday to validate it :D

I fly back to here on the following wednesday :(

I ssssssssssooooooooooooo Excited I almost want to run down the street naked :ph34r: but I'm resisting that temptation :o

I ssssssssssooooooooooooo Excited I almost want to run down the street naked :ph34r: but I'm resting that temptation :o

canada, lucky you, always fancied it.

i got a uncle that lives in bamph (Hmm spelling) which he tells me is very close to heaven, i would love to go visit but never seem to have enough money ...........bl@@dy landrover <_<

Guest WALFY

I'm in Alberta for the next 6 months. The nearest town is Medicine Hat. What a dump. Taxi ride between pubs, and they now have a female mayor or whatever they call it. Can you believe she shut down all the strip joints :angry: . So the drinking holes are now pants. Oh and it's $60 for a taxi into town and the same on the way back. Exchange works out at 30 quid each way :angry:

I ssssssssssooooooooooooo Excited I almost want to run down the street naked :ph34r: but I'm resisting that temptation :o

Great news

Now you can sit down and watch tv and laugh at Tony Blair instead of cry as anything he says or do won't affect you anymore :lol::lol:

Belive me it is a great feeling

Excellent news Siggy! :)

Now all you need to do is keep your nose clean for a few years whilst you're there and they'll let you become a citizen!

Shouldn't be too hard - they let me in! :D

i got a uncle that lives in bamph (Hmm spelling) which he tells me is very close to heaven, i would love to go visit but never seem to have enough money ...........bl@@dy landrover <_<

If you mean Banff (left a bit from Calgary) then I should make the effort to get there - I went there last year and it is fantastic :)

visa gained off friday

You lucky git !!!!! :P

Were 16 mths from AOR and still have another 6 to go, that is unless we get a delay letter from CHC and then who knows when we'll be BC bound. Only good point is it gives us a bit more time to get the new house built. Can't wait till I get my nice 30'*25' garage and the workshops in the basement.

Best of luck !!!

Cheers,

Andy