The Clubman Challenge 2011 Dates

Matt BADLRC

Entry in and monies paid.

See you all @ R6, hopefully the dash wont be held in with cable ties by then.....

Rich.

i hear that you have completely wiped carplan out of t-cut.....

i do hope there are some panels left on your car by the time your finished polishing

Garry use the following link to streetmap at the bottom just below the map click on were is say convert coordniates and it will open a new window showing nearest post code, OS grid ref, lat n longs ect. http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?X=387027&Y=359099&A=Y&Z=115

Do you know if tim is coming he said he was?

just make sure that if your towing you car there, you will need to come in from the congleton end and up the hill to the site as you cannot turn to get into the site coming in from the tunstall end of the city

trucks basically ready

see you there

dan

I was going to post that but you have beat me to it thanks Dan. I did hear a Rumor Garry Smith might make an appearance as as well as its only down the road and he's got one of those MSA cards in his wallet :o

Garry use the following link to streetmap at the bottom just below the map click on were is say convert coordniates and it will open a new window showing nearest post code, OS grid ref, lat n longs ect. http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?X=387027&Y=359099&A=Y&Z=115 Do you know if tim is coming he said he was?

Yes Matt Tim is coming spoke to him yesterday

just make sure that if your towing you car there, you will need to come in from the congleton end and up the hill to the site as you cannot turn to get into the site coming in from the tunstall end of the city trucks basically ready see you there dan

Not knowing the area, would it be ok to come from Biddulph off the A527 along Mow lane? Or is this still a tight corner to get round to come down to site entrsnce.

Thanks Gaz.