The Clubman Challenge 2011 Dates

Matt BADLRC

i know a nice little section at corwen that you can test your steering out on, it on a slight incline around a tree. :D :D Be nice to see you again Dan.

Charles

have the camera in your hand this time then, dont let me roll then run to get it

see you there

All sorted and ready to go Matt, but you've got us down as 26. I Was running 16 in the Orange Jago. ;) 26 was Si's number when I bitched for him at Clyro before it broke :(

Garry ive sorted you on the entry list as 16 have you still got the number on the truck?

The lastest entry list for The Clubman Challenge round 5 a Wern Ddu, Corwen on the 4th September 2011 is now online on the following link Round 5 latest entry list

there are still a few places left so if you and your vehicle are up the challenge then dont delay enter ASAP or you may the chance. Thank you to all of you that have entered so far and we look forward to seeing you all soon at Wern Ddu. :):):)

main-image.jpg

cheers for a top day out BAD team , great event as usuall , Matt , round 5 results are not up yet :-(

There might have been an issue last when they were not up for an hour or so whilst I worked on the site,but they are there and working now, ive just checked :)

the follwoing link taked you to the results page then click on the link on the page for round 5 results http://www.badlrc.co.uk/clubman11/clubmanv2/results.html

great event, thankyou to the b.a.d team that set it all up.

a massive thanks to jon and rhys for lending matt a helmet for the s/s, which i spent more time in the air than i did on my wheels.

its a shame we had to call it a day around 12 ish due to the auto spewing its oil out of the breather on every hill. other than that the car was working great.

see you at mow cop

dan

great event, thankyou to the b.a.d team that set it all up.

a massive thanks to jon and rhys for lending matt a helmet for the s/s, which i spent more time in the air than i did on my wheels.

its a shame we had to call it a day around 12 ish due to the auto spewing its oil out of the breather on every hill. other than that the car was working great.

see you at mow cop

dan

Thanks Dan, will the rest of the gang be out at Mow Cop :)