The Clubman Challenge 2011 Dates

Matt BADLRC

Bob, Boothy didnt do bad with us last year he finished most of ours last year, you might see it in 2011 if ur lucky.

Really good news about Dan hope to see you both again soon. I got ur email results are online you did quite well.

Ive got an idea that will benifit you in class 3 i will drop you an email in the morning for your thoughts.

Thanks for the warm welcome again to a well executed event. Spent most the time on the trailer fixing truck. CV, rear shaft and power steering so we were pleased with what we did.

See you at Clyro but I'll be bitching this time :lol:

Just been looking to see what i would have to do to the truck to meet reulation compliance for this event and was wondering if i was to buy msa approved fire retardent balaclavas to use with my old blue label helmets would that be acceptable on the helmet rule??

im going to try and get down for the sunday event, but it does depend on what naffs up when i take the car out for a run on the saturday.

so fingers crossed its ok and ill see you on sunday with fresh paintwork to kill !

Just been looking to see what i would have to do to the truck to meet reulation compliance for this event and was wondering if i was to buy msa approved fire retardent balaclavas to use with my old blue label helmets would that be acceptable on the helmet rule??

Ive checked for you and unfortunatly that wont make it comply. Either sit out if the SS or look at headtec there open face helmet is very reasonably priced.

Matt

Is Dave Cornwell and Tom Salt realy class 1?.

Any pics from Nant Y Frith.

We have looked at the classes and the sentance that says must have a windscreen fitted. As you are aware a road legal challenge truck must have a screen, and challenge specials can have either glass or plastic or wire mesh. We are going to look at what classes people are in at the next event, to check.

We have looked at trophies and we will give 1st in each class regardless of entry. That fixes one of your issues however it dosent help with some competition for you. We need a class 3 recruitment drive i think.

If I entered would I be the only class 3 truck, any more thoughts on that situation.

Bob

'We have looked at trophies and we will give 1st in each class regardless of entry. That fixes one of your issues however it dosent help with some competition for you. We need a class 3 recruitment drive i think'.

In that case I think you owe me two.

Your right, more class 3 needed.

'We have looked at trophies and we will give 1st in each class regardless of entry. That fixes one of your issues however it dosent help with some competition for you. We need a class 3 recruitment drive i think'.

In that case I think you owe me two.

Your right, more class 3 needed.

Yes thats in hand Bob.

Matt

Is Dave Cornwell and Tom Salt realy class 1?.

Any pics from Nant Y Frith.

If I entered would I be the only class 3 truck, any more thoughts on that situation.

Bob

Bob Im not sure we need to check, im 60 miles away from my computer until the weekend, I havent seen any photos yet but they will be along soon I hope.At the moment you would be the only class 3 truck but you would be eligable for a trophy. :)