The Clubman Challenge 2011 Dates

Matt BADLRC

Thank you to all of you that entered this weekends rounds 3&4 at Clyro. Its a pleasure once again to put on two days of competition for a superb bunch guys and girls. Many thanks and see you all after a short break at Wern Ddu Corwen on the 4th September.

oh great cant wait, my favorite site.

i hope its dry, and please keep me away from where you set the special stage last year which trashed my car.

cant wait to get back out, see you and rd 5

Hey boyo

Haven't you as I have entered the LRS on the same date but at a better site???????

I hate Corwen or Wern Ddu..... call it what you want.....

Matt you might want to update the Clubman website with a site and not TBA...

Thanks for a cracking weekend, spot on with the punches. Shame the truck gave up with a naffed clutch but at least we had chance to watch Sunday a bit to see how it should been done. :D:D

Looking forward to the rest and we'll see you at Wern Ddu. :)

Gaz.

Thanks to the BADLR team for setting up 2 excellent events and a great weekend, you efforts are much appreciated. Thanks to Kev for running up and down the hills and keeping me the right side up. Early finish on Sunday with a busted damper (Knew I should have carried a spare). Am waiting for the pictures of crews collecting punch 40, they should be entertaining.

See you at Wern Ddu (10 minutes from home) and I love the site even though I have rolled there twice.

cheers, Guss.

Hey boyo

Haven't you as I have entered the LRS on the same date but at a better site???????

I hate Corwen or Wern Ddu..... call it what you want.....

Matt you might want to update the Clubman website with a site and not TBA...

Thanks Chris I will sort that out shortly, you missed a good event, included in the camping fee that we paid, you missed free sorna, swimming pool,flushing toilets, running water near your pitch,camp fire, we even got the hotel to cancel the disco so that we could all get to sleep at a decent hour :)

• 3 weeks later...

We have listend to your comments from last time we were at Wern Ddu and we will not be using the bog and there will be no long steep pulls. Who will be joining us for this one?

At the moment we've planned on attending but can't be deffinate until closer to the date. Working on some improvements to the Jago ;)

We have listend to your comments from last time we were at Wern Ddu and we will not be using the bog and there will be no long steep pulls. Who will be joining us for this one?

Sorry not at this site the bog is fine but I hate the rest of the site see you soon.

matt, dont take it the wrong way but its a winch challenge, not a wimp challenge.

each site is to its own, so in wern ddu's case theres the bog and huges hills to contend with, thats all part of the challenge.

you might aswel say its a novice event if your not going to spice things up a little

Dan , the missing the Bog bit isnt Matts doing , the site has new owners and the bog is now out of bounds , why you would willing want to go in there any way i do not know lol

thats a shame dafydd, its just a good change at that site instead of it being all hills and hard dusty ground. however in the middle of winter i wouldnt like to play in the bog

matt, dont take it the wrong way but its a winch challenge, not a wimp challenge.

each site is to its own, so in wern ddu's case theres the bog and huges hills to contend with, thats all part of the challenge.

you might aswel say its a novice event if your not going to spice things up a little

Dan we never said we were scaling it down, the event will be the same standard you would expect, just if a rope breaks in places its a long way down. It will still be steep as that is Wern Ddu.We may still be using a bit of bog we used last time we went just not the big bit at the bottom.

Dan we never said we were scaling it down, the event will be the same standard you would expect, just if a rope breaks in places its a long way down. It will still be steep as that is Wern Ddu.We may still be using a bit of bog we used last time we went just not the big bit at the bottom.

thats good to hear !

i think me and matt will be coming to this event instead of the lrs.

time will tell though i will see what he is doing