The Clubman Challenge 2011 Dates

Matt BADLRC

we still need forms from some of you who are entering the next rounds at Clyro asap please

Matt were in for both days dude, but not getting paid till Thurs/Fri to do online payment. Be down Friday evening sometime. This be ok?

Matt

I would like to enter, any more entries in class 3 yet.

Bob

We'll be there Friday night, what time is anybodies guess reckon it'll be about 9pm. :huh:

Class 3? built my mate a class3 truck and he's coming down the weekend to see what is all about, so maybe round 5 and 6 Bob ;)

im going to try and get down for the sunday event, but it does depend on what naffs up when i take the car out for a run on the saturday.

so fingers crossed its ok and ill see you on sunday with fresh paintwork to kill !

Is it looking promising for Sunday Dan :unsure:

Just got in after a great weekend at Clyro, thanks to all the marshells for setting out two good days of sections from pretty straight forward to some real thinking ones. There should be some interesting photos about of us hanging of those banks. See you all at the next one.

Jon.

And thanks to the wrexham lot for there hospitality friday and saturday night. :D

Thank you to all of you that entered this weekends rounds 3&4 at Clyro. Its a pleasure once again to put on two days of competition for a superb bunch guys and girls. Many thanks and see you all after a short break at Wern Ddu Corwen on the 4th September.

Thanks to organisers and marshalls for a great event, rolled it on the first section and didn't get much better after rear winch packed up just glad I drove it home again :D

Thats a brave man to drive to and from a competition in the truck you compete in.