The Clubman Challenge 2011 Dates

Matt BADLRC

Not knowing the area, would it be ok to come from Biddulph off the A527 along Mow lane? Or is this still a tight corner to get round to come down to site entrsnce.

Thanks Gaz.

Gaz I will did out the finall instructions with the directions on and get back to you. Congleton as dan said is the easist towing but I dont knwo the road numbers. I will see what I can find tomorrow evening.

Right Gents

From Biddulph stay on the A527 towards Congleton, you will just as your approaching the outskirts of Congo go under a bridge (Staffs/Cheshire border) keep going for approx 1 mile until you arrive at the traffic lights, turn left into Leek road, take the 4th left turn (just before Railway bridge) into Moss Road.

Follow Moss Road past garden centre round right hand bend and you will see another Railway Bridge turn left into Mow Lane along side tracks and keep on this road to site, you will go past Horshoe Inn (fine country pub) up the steep bank and site is at top of the hill (just where it opens up) through gate on right.

A34 Congleton to Kidsgrove road, turn at Astbury Church (big Church big spire near pub called Edgerton Arms) there is a big green triangle of land with a small garage on junction.

Up past Church, ignore small right turn into house's and take right fork at the junction (with house in middle) this called Dodds Lane and keep on over Canal bridge until you reach the end which is where it meets Mow Lane (just over Railway bridge) turn right up past Horseshoes Inn (dam fine country pub and still is) and up bank to site as above.

Lads that is really the only ways to site with a trailer, caravan or lorry, If you approach from the other way you will have to go down past the site and try to turn around somewhere.

Who needs Multimap........

Good pub Horshoe Inn did I mention it, good mixed grill....

Right Gents

From Biddulph stay on the A527 towards Congleton, you will just as your approaching the outskirts of Congo go under a bridge (Staffs/Cheshire border) keep going for approx 1 mile until you arrive at the traffic lights, turn left into Leek road, take the 4th left turn (just before Railway bridge) into Moss Road.

Follow Moss Road past garden centre round right hand bend and you will see another Railway Bridge turn left into Mow Lane along side tracks and keep on this road to site, you will go past Horshoe Inn (fine country pub) up the steep bank and site is at top of the hill (just where it opens up) through gate on right.

A34 Congleton to Kidsgrove road, turn at Astbury Church (big Church big spire near pub called Edgerton Arms) there is a big green triangle of land with a small garage on junction.

Up past Church, ignore small right turn into house's and take right fork at the junction (with house in middle) this called Dodds Lane and keep on over Canal bridge until you reach the end which is where it meets Mow Lane (just over Railway bridge) turn right up past Horseshoes Inn (dam fine country pub and still is) and up bank to site as above.

Lads that is really the only ways to site with a trailer, caravan or lorry, If you approach from the other way you will have to go down past the site and try to turn around somewhere.

Who needs Multimap........

Good pub Horshoe Inn did I mention it, good mixed grill....

Thanks Chris, I was going to email or phone you asking for instructions, but ive been out this evening, I know you did some for us last year but guess who saved over the file on the computer. Thanks again Chris :)

Can i get my transit and caravan in ok,? "45 ft longin total, if so may pop over and have a watch / help ect

No problem Dave that will be ok and wont be a problem as long as you approach as suggested up hill,you will need to stop in the road and open the gate, nice hard track and camping/ carvaning is on hard ground with a nice view over looking Jodrell Bank, and on aclear day/night you can see Wales. You will need to behave yourself as Boothy will be watching from his window a few feilds away. Would be nice to see you if you can get. Give us a ring one night this week or will try you.

will we be having the team recovery again or will we be back to a normal s/s

quite a few people aint keen on the team recovery as it can put you out of the event before youve even started

dan

Dan you fall over on the timed stages, we have done team recovert stages at every round so the last round will be the same

Matt I would like to attend this one but we are competing elsewhere the week before so it depends on what I break and if I can get the truck up and running in time.

What is the cut off date for entering, the earliest I can let you know will be next Monday.

Matt I would like to attend this one but we are competing elsewhere the week before so it depends on what I break and if I can get the truck up and running in time.

What is the cut off date for entering, the earliest I can let you know will be next Monday.

No problem Bob that will be fine as soon as you know do an online entry