Pricey or Cheap ????

barmiebrumie

In my quest to find an unmolested Discovery I came across this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1996-LAND-ROVER-DISCOVERY-300-TDI-AUTO-JAPANESE-IMPORT-/160540633143?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2560f7a837

Now am I missing something or is the seller in another world to me :unsure::unsure::unsure:

For that price surely it would have to still be unregistered & have just been found in an unused part of Solihull under a dust sheet ???

John

If you have seen Simmonites vehicles you would know their vehicles are unblemished.

Something found under a dust sheet I don't think so not with a Kenlow and K&N fitted but will be or was unreg'd as it's an import into the UK

It does look a tidy truck, however if they make a business out of it, would it kill them to not use library pictures and actually take some of the truck!

"Genuine Land Rover 5 Spoke alloys, Clear front indicators"

They look like modulars and standard orange indictors to me. Not saying its a bad truck, I have heard simmonites have a good reputation.