what's with the post count?

minivin

Just noticed that my post count aint being going up right, done quite a few replies today and it's heardly gone up, and then I see on the top 10 for today list that I only got three registered, someone deleting my count or the system gone to poop? :unsure:

Does post count really matter that much in the general scheme of things?

no, but then there was the issue a few days ago about possible passwords being breached and a couple of the forums being hacked a few months ago, oh well don't care now

this thread is utter carp

why not ask an admin or mod?

otherwise it'll all descend into more carp

there 've said it I thought about it/considered it and now have had to say it.

same goes for the other similar tosh posted recently

ok, so the system wasn't working properly, people have had issues recently about possible account breaches, and with the possibilities of the site being hacked I brought it up :angry: sorry I feeking was thinking about the forum

Rob, AFAIK posts in classified don't count if that helps?

Though I do find the thought that we've been hacked so someone can alter your post count quite amusing. I'm glad that when we did get hacked they didn't do anything as horrible as that :rolleyes:

Rob, AFAIK posts in classified don't count if that helps?

Though I do find the thought that we've been hacked so someone can alter your post count quite amusing. I'm glad that when we did get hacked they didn't do anything as horrible as that :rolleyes:

lets see, the post count is a part of the posting system on this forum, no one else notices, the system gets turned into minced meat, forum shagg piled, lets hope the next hack of this forum aint soon!

As Tony said, a quiet word to a mod would have done, instead of informing the world that your top 10 posting position of the day wasn't what you hoped. <_<

I didn't even know we had a top 10! B)

I couldn't care ****ing less what you think whether it's to do with an ego trip or something else, it wasn't ****ing right and with this site hacked before I informed the best route rather than having to try and email as many mods in the hope that one may see it before something may have turned into a festing pile of ****e.

Oops, easy gents.

I don't think it's worth having a barney just because of what might just be a minor glitch in the system. Don't think the post count matters all that much to anyone anymore. Those of us that have a high count are just more gobby than you obviously more intelligent types :D

Les. :)

Those of us that have a high count are just more gobby than you obviously more intelligent types :D

Les. :)

No, just that I won't put up with anyone trying to put down my actions, I couldn't give a damn what my post count is.

I've sold or given bits away and physically helped people on this forum, offered advice, gone out of my way to take photo's and post them up when someone has a query on something, posted up technical tid bits that have even been worthy to go into the tech archive and what do I get, kicked down for wondering what was going on :angry: