AWDC CHALLENGER4X4 SERIES - ROUND 2

Round 2 of the AWDC Challenger 4x4 series is fast approaching. It will be held on April 17th 2011 at West Harptree off road site nr Bath. There is not a postcode for this site but the nearest postcode to the site is BS40 6EN. OS Map reference is ST542549. There are places still available so if you would like to take part then don't hestitate to give me a call. With our sponsorship from X-Eng, the prizes will be good as round 1 !

Hope to see you all soon!

Lucy

x

07836 713677

01252 325930

I have the day off, A truck ( that will be fixed by then ) A trailer, Just dont know who or what ill be doing as yet though ? As Steve is in Morrocco, Not sure if ian is about ?

So may have a easy day n Have a go at this driving stuff Myself ! ? I have a co driver in mind already, Just got to convince him ,, Watch that space ;)

the truck is still not ready yet so there will be plenty of midnight oil being burnt between now and then, at least its running now. i hope i can make it west harptree is always a great event and the gaymers cider plant & shop is just down the road!!!!!!

Few odds and sods to remedy before this one, but nothing major. Should be good for a BBQ too if there's one on offer... Cough, cough Tom!!!

Might even brave the camping this time, too...

Come on Adrian, be brave!! I'll sort out a BBQ pack, get some decent sausages and burgers. I'll try and pick up some buns, relish and stuff like that. If anyone wants specifics, bring it along!!

Tom

Tom, did Kev talk to you about sorting something so we can all watch the DVD from round 1 on Saturday night?

Lucy

x

That should be fine, I'll bring my laptop and a charger...if Kev brings his generator then we're all good! Were meeting up to do some work on the pig today, so I'll arrange it all with him

Tom

Entry list as of today:

Team 1 Peter Roberts and Ben Burge

Team 2 Giles and Ben Tinkler

Team 3 Paul Edney and Trevor Thomas

Team 4 Daniel and Alan Willcocks

Team 5 Ben and Martin Champion

Team 6 Chris Kelly and TBC

Team 7 Mark McMillen and Andy Pearce

Team 9 Mark Sinclair and Roy Higgs

Team 12 Jerry Hunt and TBC

Team 14 Keith Rayment and Steve Grant

Team 15 Richard Bunce and TBC

Team 16 Paul Cook and Nicki Hearn

Team 17 Kevin Moss and Tom Fall

Team 18 James and Tom Saunders

Team 19 Steve Beck and Adey Bayley

Team 20 Charles Harper and William Buckseal

Team 21 Andrew Beck and Dominic Flitney

Team 22 Adrian and Mark Catchpole

Team 24 Nick Shurrock and Matt Gomme

If your names not down and you wish to compete please, please, please call me asap xxx

Lucy

xx

Chris

That's a shame can't you change it during the drivers briefing as per usual !!!!!

:D:D very good but i got no lockers either as the actuator has burnt out :rolleyes: no brakes on the minibaego or the trailer which i was gonna do this week, so with now the head its just too much, i,m well Mildly miffed off as i relly like harptree

Simon from X-Eng came over today to bring the prizes that he, as sponsor is providing this round. We were also given another generous prize aswell by one of the competitors so the prizes this round are as follows:

1st prize in both classes - 2 tickets to the Truck racing at Donnington Park with entry to the Renault enclosure.

2nd prize in both classes - 1 pair of X-Eng Azimuth lights

3rd prize in both classes - X-Eng Wide Angled special adjustable A-frame ball joint.

As well as Challenger 4x4 goodies, caps, jackets etc.

Lucy

x