Square nuts for 8274

Mark

Does anyone have a source of the square nuts that fit into the castings on an 8274 to hold it onto its mounts (eg bumper, etc)?

The ones I have are threaded 7/16" UNC - and I have got some bolts, but cannot seem to find any square nuts in this threadform....

I have visited my usual suppliers of strange fastenings, and they all look at me blankly when I ask, so any help finding some would be very much appreciated.

Cheers

Mark

i use a normal M10 8.8 with a nylock on the end.

If you get a flat screwdriver it fits in a treat and you shall be able to do up as tight as you can and then simply remove the screw driver.

Easy as and far cheaper than the ali square nuts i seemed to round off every time i used them.

James

HI,

The nuts are available from any Uk Warn distributor part number - 7616 they are £1 each +vat using the forum discounts. (see signature for discount)

You can also drill the casing and winch mount out to a 12mm hole and use a m12 nut and bolt, this is how I have always fitted the winch.

Hope it helps.

Dan