A Huge Public Thank You To HFH

stuck

I really want to post a public thank you to Nige (Hybrid From Hell.)

Recently fitted an already squirted 4.6 in to my 110, baring in mind I didn't buy the MS kit from him he has been incredibly helpful with the few minor issues I have had.

Boys & girls if you are thinking about 'squirting your truck I doubt you could get better service any where else.

Nige THANK YOU.

ah Nige, hijack time learning time ;) what does megasquirt do? increase/improve bhp, torque, mpg, throttle response? remove 'flat spots'? why is it so much ££? decrease engine wear? is there a final version? why/are there on going problems? can it be done to any petrol engine, not just V8's? :mellow:

answer it as if you were explaining to a child please :rolleyes::rofl:

cheers James :)

ah Nige, hijack time learning time ;) what does megasquirt do? increase/improve bhp, torque, mpg, throttle response? remove 'flat spots'? why is it so much ££? decrease engine wear? is there a final version? why/are there on going problems? can it be done to any petrol engine, not just V8's? :mellow:

answer it as if you were explaining to a child please :rolleyes::rofl:

cheers James :)

Answered in child'ish fashion :P

:rtfm:linky