LT230 PTO DIY kit possibly on its way

Soren Frimodt

It was I really good challenges in the week, and it was very nice to drive with our new Pto winch.

Hi Rasmus

Then you are ready to come and participate in the next Dansk Offroad Sport event on april the 21st and 22nd.

Looking forward to see you and the winch in action. I missed it last weekend as we were only the on saturday. What type of anchor are you using?

Sif (my daughter at 17) and I came in second - not bad at all, but as you know, she was very tired. 18 kg of groundanchor takes its toll. (Our nice and light alu groundanchor was broken)

Best regards

Lars

Hi Lars

We was using the old type of anchor, I don't now how much it weight. But it is also about 20 kg... I think it was a nice to be number 2, specially because it was our first challengs of this type, and with our new Pto winch.

Let us se what happened in April, it cut be very funny to drive whit all of you guys...

Have you planning to come in the Easter with dlrk ?

Regards Rasmus

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A little update to everybody.

First of all it doesn't seem to have much interest to my buddy to make these kits and sell them. And it is up to him basically, I'm just the head of Public Relations :D So unless I state otherwise no more will be sold. I have a couple of guys whom I've promised some, and we're working hard on making it a reality.

Other than that the winch have proven successful , and reliable, basically it's working so well, that it kinda seems boring. So I think we better go develop something new then.. ;)

Bolt-on portals for rover housing maybe? I know they are out there, but they have HUUUGE pricetags. Bet we could make some cheaper for ourselves ;)

• 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...