aero wipers

nicks90

just a quick post to say - these are brilliant!

just fitted some 13" aeros to my defender and it is a relevation compared to the old style crappy wipers. They dont lift off at 60mph and they clean wonderfully on both strokes of the blade! They also look pretty slick.

that is all :-)

My wipers make a really annoying 'click' when they change direction, unless the screen is really wet. Will aero blades cure this?

Nick.

I'm fairly sure that's play in the shaft that drive the wipers (I've got the same thing, just putting off pulling the dash apart to fix it).

Agree I have had them on my truck for a couple of years now and they are a massive improvement on the stock blades, although I have found that as with most things the quality can vary and it is worth paying a couple of extra quid!! Another thing I note is as they are getter at cleaning the screen they tend to need cleaning themselves more often, I give them a clean with a detox type wipe to remove the film and they are as good as new..

Jason