AWDC Challenge North West

Boothy

great event great to see so many trucks out again even thou i didnt get on site until after midnight :(

shame or day was a little shorter than we hopped :(

after recovering zim the 2 wheel king back onto 4 wheels we managed to mate the cooling fan into the rad, big puff of steam game over :(:huh:

thankyou to bob for offer of spare rad and thanx to rachel for taking me and helping get it out only to find it to big !! :i-m_so_happy:

great event and see you all next time :i-m_so_happy:

When we had our small roll and got rescued back onto our wheels (cheers lads) we left a green strop, yellow hook/ring if anyone found it can you bring to next event please.

Thanks Webby for the use of your half shaft magnet :i-m_so_happy: Have you found out what rad it is yet?

• 3 weeks later...

Ladies and Gentlemen

Please do get your enteries in as soon as possible for round 2 of the AWDC Challenge North West event

This is a previously stated at the awesome Llanfylin site in Wales on the 24th June. Its summer fun time.

Camping is available and is a truly fantastic setting, this is one huge and superb site, and not one of the hammered to death sites.

Enteries can be done in the usual method via the AWDC website and the Paypal (pay and forget) system is availble if required.

It will be run on what appears to be (from your comments) the format as adopted in Round 1 at Uplands Coppice.

Please do enter, remember this is being run for you, by us, to keep the North active.

Thanks again Chris

• 1 month later...