AWDC Challenge North West

Boothy

Dan

When did any LR90 leave the factory with a set of Toyota 80 series axles on?

(quote the 2 marshall's at Corwen following an unexpected roll over) "it's them 2 numpties from Stoke-on-Trent"

In reality if we gave you 200 points a punch you'd still be struggling for a place, boy.

Behave yourself.....

What's Santa bringing you Dan.....

Great to hear your on board Baggy, Barrie's looking forward to a few more Saturday night sessions with you.....

We've stuck our neck out with the scoring system but on looking back through old score sheets and applying this system it should make for some very interesting and very close final scores, not hopefully a predicable as the past, not doubt we will see.

I should hopefully slow down the big tyres and all the toys from automatically winning.

I think it will soon read locker's and we will try and drop the "aftermarket" clause.

See you soon boyo's

i still think you should drop the -5 points for hydrosteer

i really dont see it as an advantage over normal steering other than being abit stronger

I think the new scoring system is a great idea. But like Dan, I cant see much competitive advantage using hydrosteer against a standard setup. So maybe the -5 for hydro should be looked at?

It doesn't actually suit me to much either, but we decided on it when we wrote the rules and unfortunatley for those with hydrosteer will stand by it now.

There's all sort of arguments we've been through time and time again.

IF we run another next year we will review all the rules but we are totally in the infancy and just trying to put some North of Watford events on.

We've stuck our necks out a lot with this scoring sysyem to see if it levels out the field and have tested it a lot on old results to see how effective it would be and its quite suprising. Just hope it works well.

They said the World was flat, and that you would not be able to breathe at more than 12mph, never mentioned hydrosteer though......

Bob's quite rightly pointed out I spelt Uplands wrong there's only one "P" in it (wait till Saley gets there with his tray of Boddington's Bob and see how many P'ees there are then Pal), and there's no E in Bridgnorth, sorry to all those if I've offended you, English is different up ere, yer know.

Thanks so far for the offers, comments and support.

Chris

Barrie Gee came round yesterday to drop his entry money of, so number 1 he is and will get 60 points per punch in his car, so will have to do 30 punches for every 18 punches a standard car gets (or 60 for 36) ;) the entry forms should be up over the weekend fingers crossed.

MrHT Thanks very much for the offer,

Righty oh as promised and thankfully this side of Christmas the online entry and all the rules & regs are on the AWDC website ready for your perusal.

Get your forms in the post, paypal if required will be linked up very shortly, Championship numbers will be issued in due course.

Sorry to end any rumours or hilarity, but the 1st entry recieved and paid for in full was by Mr Barrie Gee, who will be after last years AWDC series win and this years lightening entry be wearing the number 1, we think it could be the only time he see's it this year, it does co-incidentaly also read the same upside down.

Have a great Christmas and New Year and look forward to recieving your entries.

Thanks Chris.