300tdi washer jet fell off

I was driving on the motorway today when the big plastic square bit of the washer jet fell off, there's still a bit sticking out of the bulkhead but it doesn't look broken, it looks like a bit fell off

The bit hat fell off bounced on the bonnet then blew off before I could stop.

When I buy a replacement does it come in 2 parts so i can just push it back on the bit thats still there because I don't like the look of getting the nut off the back behind the dash

....or do as I did, purhase a 'T piece' and airline tubing from an Aquatics shop then ram said T piece into the hole left by the broken off washer jet. Length of aquarium tubing off each side onto a pair of spray bars robbed off a Peugeot 405.

Gives a much much better spray than the OE setup.

That's probably what's happened , the washer bottle was all slushy so I added more antifreeze but didn't flush it through because the jets were frozen

They do some really powerful screen wash in LIDL

£5.99 for 5 litres , does down to -60 makes 20L at -15

Last year on the m1 my jets froze so I pulled into the services , there must have been 200 bottles of ready mixed screen wash outside all frozen solid

Finally somthing I know about - Ive had mine pop off more than once, due to using the washer whilst the jets are frozen. Ive been able to buy replacments, (genuine) and simply pull them apart (I dont think you are supposed to just pull them apart) - then I just pop them back on - sort of push fit, (maybe next time I'll glue them - what glue might work?) - I know its not supposed to work, but ive done it at least 3 times.

BUT i'm very cautions now - I always wonder about the tempreture before I push the washer switch and I always keep the washer mix good for minus 20 in the winter.

Cheers