KoV Recovery Team

najw

I am looking for someone with a large flat-bed lorry and HIAB crane or similar to undertake recovery duties at KoV.

Ideally with all necessary paraphernalia and recovery experience.

If you have suitable equipment or know anyone who may be interested please contact me at kov(@)awdc.co.uk

Marshals benefits apply!

Have you tried Western? I don't think he has a flat bed, but he certainly is experienced in rally recovery.

Not able to help, already have a rally booked for that weekend. I'm on duty for this rally http://boconnocmotorsport.co.uk/

click the AMRO link in my sig, you'll find a list of operators in UK, there are at least 3 in the South Wales area who maybe able to assist.

Treebloke aka Bob Smith has a unimog with a Hiab - made for the job!

Si

Hopefully Bob will be otherwise engaged all weekend.

Thanks for the amro link, I'll follow that up.

If you need any other rescue/tow vehicle. I've got a properly build 127 with 350 V8 and a proper winch., Ill be around as a spectator and happy to help out!

I've done a lot of recovery in the past and will bring my recovery pole etc

p4pb8188894.jpg

If you need any other rescue/tow vehicle. I've got a properly build 127 with 350 V8 and a proper winch., Ill be around as a spectator and happy to help out!

I've done a lot of recovery in the past and will bring my recovery pole etc

p4pb8188894.jpg

We are still looking for marshals if you fancy helping out in an official capacity over the weekend. I'd suggest PMing najw for more info. Nice LR!