AWDC scorpion Racing Challenge round 6

Chris Abel

that'll put you in a good mood wont it.. :D

ooo me back.... I can not possibly help you .. I have hurt something.. and must moan a little about it...

:D

glad I aint in there as well...

I'll be there saturday about 5ish :)

I see there's a distinct lack of tree's there :( ... ground anchor... good job i'm the driver :lol::lol:

Pigster.... fill up on the food fuel mate :)

Pssssssssst i may even kip in the van......here it come's...... duk'in for cover......

I'll put me feet up and have a drink when I can.. probably no longer than about 30 mins in to the event..

I reckon the transfer box will let go... its make a horrible sound when you drive it.. (or am I getting confused with the noise of Adrian...) :D

no point wishing you were coming - -its only work holding you back... get your butt out here...

Have fun the weekend, wish I was coming :(:(:(

Pigster you take it easy mate,dont go spoiling him.Look forward to seeing the pics of adrian on the trailer soon after the start :lol::lol: he can't go 2 events without breaking something.

that'll put you in a good mood wont it.. :D

ooo me back.... I can not possibly help you .. I have hurt something.. and must moan a little about it...

:D

Right.... i'm off round Pete's tomorrow...... just to add some weight to the ground anchor :lol::lol:

Oh... mi back..... well were are you kippin then <_<

That's right in your car :lol::lol::lol: at the gate as you can't get in :lol: if anybody want's to scare the sh!t out of him :) be my guest :lol::lol:

B)

Oh... mi back..... well were are you kippin then <_<

That's right in your car :lol::lol::lol: at the gate as you can't get in :lol: if anybody want's to scare the sh!t out of him :) be my guest :lol::lol:

B)

not sure I like the sound of that... anyway,

done it before , and being an estate- - - put the seats down... actually very comfy... where I sleep though is another question.. need to find the place - not so easy... me on my todd.. with a road map at 2am/3am - - deeeeeeeeeeeep joy. (ruddy wedding bashes)

so it will be a short day after all.. :D

Cowm eats chocolate axles, diffs, steering, and anything else that is weak. suggest a pnumatic drill as weel as a ground anchor, or maybe one of those bolt guns that Stalone always has in his back pocket!!!

sounds interesting!! im just happy ive only got half a ton to hang of my ground anchor rather than 2.5 ton! :D but my little rhino does not like big rocks :unsure: and it does not look like im going to get the 6" lift kit in time it wont come until monday now because UPS miss placed my parcel in the USA. :angry:

Im really looking forward to this weekend, is there a burger van on saturday night or have i got to bring some Pot Noodles?

sounds interesting!! im just happy ive only got half a ton to hang of my ground anchor rather than 2.5 ton! :D but my little rhino does not like big rocks :unsure: and it does not look like im going to get the 6" lift kit in time it wont come until monday now because UPS miss placed my parcel in the USA. :angry:

Im really looking forward to this weekend, is there a burger van on saturday night or have i got to bring some Pot Noodles?

You'll have to fend for yourself I'm afraid but Pot Noodles :(:(:(

They're not going to give you the energy (actually they're not going to give you anything) you need for Sunday.

You need to be thinking like a marathon runner now - 6 hours non-stop :lol:

You'll have to fend for yourself I'm afraid but Pot Noodles :(:(:(

They're not going to give you the energy (actually they're not going to give you anything) you need for Sunday.

You need to be thinking like a marathon runner now - 6 hours non-stop :lol:

Any food van on sunday Neil :( ...I don't work without coffee :lol:

:angry: oi...that's put the price up ;):lol:

That's the reason I'm not coming up to watch on Sunday. I've got to stay home and earn some brownie points before the new :ph34r: , scratch-free :ph34r: , event winning truck :ph34r: arrives. I've worked out that if I get the house finished by then, SWMBO will only break both of my legs when she finds out :unsure::unsure::unsure:

I've not told her about the new addition to the fleet yet, I think I'll wait until she's had one too many glasses of wine. ;)

Dave

P.S. She's coming down to watch the interclub challenge. Not a word to her or I may end up on life support

I was/AM going to bring it down now as a surprise ;):lol::lol: let the blood run :lol::lol:

No room on my trailer, I'll already have a rolling series chassis on it (if SWMBO's got enough muscles to push it up the ramps :lol::lol::lol: ) and my little picnic basket of a trailer which JST has repaired for me after a little mishap with losing a wheel on the M5 after last time I was down south.

Mind you, I could get her to drive it home. 300ish miles in the hybrid..... I don't think she 'd speak to me again.

Any food van on sunday Neil ...I don't work without coffee at all, Pigster does the work for me

How true - - how true...

I am not sure the truck would make that far to be honest.. 300 mile.. and it would cost you a large fortune to keep filling it up and get the RAC to give you a lift as well.

you would probably drive further on the rolling chassis. :lol:

Got the trangia out, so we wont be having pot noodles, Spaghetti carbonara tomorrow night. It reminds me of Gold Duke of Edinborough days!! I spent 6 hours this afternoon fitting a 6" lift to the rhino so with 18" of ground clearance we might be driving over the rocks a bit better. See you all tomorrow we should get there about 4.30 ish.