AWDC Challenge North West Round 4 Coney Green 4th Nov 12

Boothy

Well boys 'n' girls we are now on the countdown to Round 4 of the AWDC North West Challenge

This will be as you know at the superb Coney Green Farm site on Sunday 4th November 2012.

Coney Green near Stourport is another vast site with plenty to test man and machine to the limit.

Usual scoring system will be in use and the popular double punch cards and the chance to zoom up your score with the special stages.

Good trophies as always for driver and co-driver, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, special stage and "Spirit of the event".

Good clean camping with toilets available free of charge for the hardy. No butty van though..

Entry forms and details can be found on the AWDC website (follow the Challenge NW link) rules and regulations are also there as is the option to pre-pay via PayPal, if you wish to.

Look forward to seeing you there and please register you entry asap.

Don't forget this is the last of the year we are running and could decide next year for us, so please support us and don't forget, this is a comp run by competitors for competitors.

Chris Booth

come on guys

its only a couple of weeks away now,

there is bags of time to get them fixed, i built mine from ground up in a week !

lets end this year on a high with pleanty of cars just like it started !

ill be back out to play, and hopefully this time i will stay on all 4 wheels although i cant promise much !

you might not want to miss out on this event as i hear through a " reliable " source that boothy is revealing his new prototype, although its not yet confirmed what this said prototype is for ????

see you there

dan

Well its a week and a half to go before the final round. Thats flown.....

Postcode is DY13 0TE

After last Sundays LRS with Saley as a co- driver I need this years last event to try and get my "cred" back.

Following this event is the winter strip down, engine out to be replaced by a supercharged unit, and possible some new doors again, and who knows what else winter may bring.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Chris

Well its a week and a half to go before the final round. Thats flown.....

Postcode is DY13 0TE

After last Sundays LRS with Saley as a co- driver I need this years last event to try and get my "cred" back.

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :D

With the damage of broken shafts, steering wheel and punctures decided to start the winter strip down early, so won't be able to make this event, sorry Chris. Looks like spending some money and purchasing some ashcroft shafts.

Going to move the rad and shorten the front, maybe move the axle forward as well. Move the rear axle back and extend the trailing arms to the middle.

Provisional entry list as follows

2 Jon Hoole

3 John Sales

4 James Raftery

5 Richard Nicholson

7 Chris Booth

8. Kev Thomas

9. Johnathon Smith

10 Gary Reed

11 Richard Fear

12 Dan Thomas

14 Allen Sharpe

16 Simon Essam

19 Kevin Moss

21 Bob Smith

23 John Bonner

25 Giles Tinkler

26 Mark Burgess

27 Mark Varley

28 Nick ? TBA

29 Andy Woodhouse

30 Paul Lundstrom

31 Nick Bird

32 Ian Blackhurst

33 Rayner Clarke

35 James Blakey

36 Paul Bevan

37 Steve Lait

As you can see a healthy and extremely competitive field out there, couple of spaces left, but be very quick please.

Look forward to seeing you all next weekend, IT'S SHOWTIME.......

Thanks Dave, I'm suffering "man flu" at the moment and anything can happen,

I think I caught it last weekend waiting around for my co- driver Saley at the LRS, he wasn't the fastest at getting up the hills, but by Christ did he come down quick, not always facing the right way mind,

AWDC North West Challenge Round 4 Final Instructions

Please drive safely at all times and obey and parking and any speed instructions.

Camping and loading/unloading of trailers and vehicles must be carried out in the areas provided.

Fires and fireworks are not allowed and ALL litter must be removed from site, we must respect the landowners property and remember that this is a working farm and that animals and livestock may be present anywhere on the land and remove any and all risks towards such animals. We would like to return in the future to use this site again.

Marshall's, organisers, Clerk of the Course and other officials will have an answer to any problems that may arise, please do ask them or highlight any problems that you become or are aware of.

Dogs must be under control and on a lead at ALL times, loose dogs could be shot if the farmer feels there is a risk to his livestock, please do not let ourselves get in this position.

Upon arrival please sign on and present your vehicle for scrutineering, this will save time and could enable any issues to be rectified, any repairs that could cause ground contamination must be carried out on a groundsheet.

Please be aware of the "special stage" possible scores they can be very rewarding.

Scrutineering from 08.00hrs, Drivers briefing at 09.30hrs, and we aim to start at 10.00hrs, possibly earlier if ALL correct an present ant in FULL agreement.

There will be a very limited Marshall recovery from certain parts of the competition area, this will result in your scores be invalidated though. Competitor recovery however does not.

There will be some new competitors there so please be patient and help wherever possible.

Lets have a great end to the 2012 Challenge North West Series, have a great safe competitive weekend, and remember don't hesitate to ask if you don't know.

Thanks for your superb support this year.

Chris