Boost Alloys

JST

As fitted to the XS Defender range, does anyone know if they will fit a drum braked rear def axle?

i know the LR freestyle ones wont as they go in from the hub (spokes do) but these seem to come out flatter, so i dont think would catch on the drums anyone know?

It is the drive flange that catches on alloys, not the drum. I guess you could fit the later thin type flanges and halfshafts if you can get a halfshaft to match whatever diff is in the vehicle (may be 10 spline one) and this should allow the wheels to fit :)

My friend runs a set of these alloys on his drum rear 110, the backs of the wheels have been seriously shaved by the previous owner. Depends how much you want them, seems like a good excuse to go rear disc though. ;)

Also as someone else said - they really dont have much offset.

Lewis

cheers for all the replies.

Not sure i would want be shaving down the drive members though.

i dare say changing the drive members for the later flatter head may help a little althouigh dia will still be too great - rangie rear disk axle then i guess.

cheers for all the replies.

Not sure i would want be shaving down the drive members though.

i dare say changing the drive members for the later flatter head may help a little althouigh dia will still be too great - rangie rear disk axle then i guess.

It shouldn't be too wide - the later drive members are what is on current model vehicles and alloys fit on those with no problem :)