Paras Update

Tonk

just an update on wot paras i stuck on me truck.

as u know i took the chris perfect stuff off, didn't stand upto my ruff @rse treatment :(

fitted british springs last night, sat it on its wheels, rolled it out the garage and the rear was sitting 1 1/2 lower than the front :(:angry::angry::angry:

not impressed, thats comin off and i'll send it back,

just got off the phone with rocky mountain, i'll have their springs on thursday,

when will it ever end? will i ever get to the ball............

just an update on wot paras i stuck on me truck.

as u know i took the chris perfect stuff off, didn't stand upto my ruff @rse treatment :(

fitted british springs last night, sat it on its wheels, rolled it out the garage and the rear was sitting 1 1/2 lower than the front :(:angry::angry::angry:

not impressed, thats comin off and i'll send it back,

just got off the phone with rocky mountain, i'll have their springs on thursday,

when will it ever end? will i ever get to the ball............

Going well then!!!!!

TI?????????

Jon

I've only ever used RM springs and I have beat the living hell out of them in the desert, wadi bashing, the jungle, and running rock here. I have run 2 leafers all around and then changed over to rear three leafers when I put the station wagon top on. I broke the bolt that holds the leaves together and locates the springs on the spring pad once after some pretty heavy duty abuse up in the Mussandam in Oman (very weird involuntary rear steer feeling). I have to say that this bolt is not what it should be and at the time I replaced them all with stronger ones, and did so as soon as I got the new three leafers. Take a look at these bolts and you will see what I mean. I recently replaced the front springs as they were fairly warn out after three years of hard use and were sagging a bit. They could have been re-arched but I went for new. I haven't used TIC, British Springs or any other, but I have been happy with RM and Ray Wood was always very helpful.

Hope the RM's do the trick for you.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm Dunno.

Went lanning all saturday last weekend, am out weekend of the 25th as recovery marsahl at AWDC event, so to also go out this weekend is pushing my luck possibly with SWMBO and the "PassBook" for a "permission to Play" certificate....

Doubtful prob :unsure: , if I do it will as a marshal not as an entrant

Nige

Gotta b kidding. Need to get the series sorted for the MOT let alone follow the trial of broken Tonk parts around the course ;)

Seriously I'd like to find the time even to 'biatch' but none available 'till maybe October :( I have spent the past three weeks here in Reykjavik so no chance of fiddlin' with the SWB from here.