Which trim for headlining?

I have a roll of it at work (we make the foam that goes into headlinings for pretty much every car made in Europe). I'm saving it for re-doing mine but I should be able to get more. PM me.

Incidently I was at the company last week that make Defender headlinings (and seats) but it wasn't really the time to ask if I could pinch some!

I've had my head lining panels out and I stripped the vinyl covering off them. I cleaned - scrubbed - the linings, to great benefit, and re-attached them to the head lining panels with Evostick type adhesive. The closest colour match is Empire Grey, but mine might be a little lighter, possible due to fading. It's a 1991 headlining after all!

Mike

If I remember correctly, mine had foam backing which crumbled as I separated the vinyl from the rigid panel. I removed it all before I scrubbed the vinyl and reattached the vinyl without any backing. So no, you do not need the foam.

Mike