interclub challenge 24th sept pics

ebo

i have a lot more pics to come,my camera battery died half way through the day so i had to borrow my mates digital slr(should be better quailty than ones above),i just have to wait for him to send them to me.

Hopefully got some good ones of adrian and richard,also the orange 90 on portals. :)

i have a lot more pics to come,my camera battery died half way through the day so i had to borrow my mates digital slr(should be better quailty than ones above),i just have to wait for him to send them to me.

Hopefully got some good ones of adrian and richard,also the orange 90 on portals. :)

Pic's of me :) why thank you :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Already posted in the International Forum in the original event thread, but thought it wouldn't hurt to post here as well as more people will probably follow this thread now.

More pics from Sunday 24th for people to see just click here.

If you want a full size jpg version please PM me and we'll make arrangements. (Pics are up to 5 Megs per shot...If you want Canon RAW version, slightly bigger but can also be arranged.)

Enjoy

Neil

I was only clock watching because you were faffing for soooooo long. the cable was in place everything was set and you still faffed....

I don't know - drivers - its hard to find a good one you know.

I've just spotted that <_<:lol::lol: there's even one of you clock watch'in <_< more training required i think ;):lol:

Good pic's tho! :)

• 1 month later...

was browsing a copy of LRM today (Dec issue) and there it is page 170 - the interclub write up. dont know if many have seen it, i think its the same write up as the TOR mag but pics are different, Tony, Richard (Taz) and Mark (OFarmer (twice) are in there.