Events between Christmas and New Year?

Top90

Shire's normaly have a play day between Chrismas and new year,,,

I don't know if thats the case this year...

I could be up for the Plain, I could dig out some of Ali's old maps not volentiring to lead I have done my time at that I will follow and laugh :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
AWDC " Post Christams get out of the house so you don't kill any relatives that are giving you the hump" Drive around day Broxhead Common I think

An event that just gets better every year - more now a tradition !

www.awdc.co.uk look at event page

Nige

Nige,

calendar on website doesn't state it, got idea on date for it?

Well Paul the Aussie moderator is over here with his wife so an event or day out would be most pleasant.

pity the j33p one is too early

maybe something more local? or a salisbury plain trip?

Only 9 weeks to go before we get there (6 'til we leave Oz). Not that I'm counting. :D

Does anyone know of anything taking place in the North Lancashire/South Cumbria area, suitable for complete novices (i.e. me!)? :)

I work all over the country so I don't get much chance to get off-road, but it looks like I'm home between Christmas and New Year this year (orders from SWMBO, her sister and family are coming to stay) and to avoid killing anyone it'd be good to get out (apart from Saturday 30th, when son & I are going to Old Trafford to watch Man U stuff Reading.....hopefully!). :P

Does anyone know of anything taking place in the North Lancashire/South Cumbria area, suitable for complete novices (i.e. me!)? :)

I work all over the country so I don't get much chance to get off-road, but it looks like I'm home between Christmas and New Year this year (orders from SWMBO, her sister and family are coming to stay) and to avoid killing anyone it'd be good to get out (apart from Saturday 30th, when son & I are going to Old Trafford to watch Man U stuff Reading.....hopefully!). :P

Give an extra shout for last Saturdays drubbing of Spurs. Just cannot get my head around beating the champs and then losing to Reading, where is Reading!