Punch Challenge in the South West

JST

Assuming theres enough interest and i can get a site some proposed dates are:

Before Christmas sat 2 dec

After christmas sat 6 Jan

anyone be interested and if so please indicate preferred date.

both :)

Mark - CSW events are club events run by CSW. i am a member of CSW but haven't run any events for them. RJL is the main CSW guy on here (drives a white suzuki and you prob saw/met him at my event). The events i run are off my own back with no club however being a member of CSW and getting to know some of the guys there i asked about running my events using their insurance cover (hence the additional £10 to non CSW members for entry). it also expalins why the events although not CSW events have to be run to CSW rules and regs.

Ona second note i yep always on the look out for new site venues; Mark, the chap who had my bumper off me was asking about the possibility of me doing something for you guys Cardiff area but i haven't heard anything since.

Jase - yep good point, know any more details or is it one and the same as above?

I will be looking to do more of these next year and depending on the interest for them and nos turning up (especially as alot of you guys travel a fair distance to the SW) will dictate how things develop. the aim will be to have my own insurance policy so its flat rate to all with no club/asscociation membership fees as doing these things soon becomes bloody expensive and thats before you brake anything!

So if anyone has any more sites in the South i am always looking to expand!

Both look good to me. Need to find me a biatch though....... :blink: .

Maybe that nice Mr 90 will be up for it again.... if I get past lunchtime! :lol:

Bish try Andy he might be avaliable. Last time you got 2nd with him :)

No's shouldn't be a problem, The last event was excellent I'll defo be there if they are along similar line's (except for the Date pikey cant make)

As for Cardiff if its the site I think Jase is on about it would be excellent for a challenge event.

We are looking to do the CSW event near Exeter on the 26th I think, Is that the one your all doing?

yep I will be doing the CSW on the 26th, think Tony is as well. it would be good to have you guys down.

Looks like Jan date as favourite plsu gives me some more time to think about it.

Unlikely to be Wellington site though, i think that would be too easily trashed in the wet.

Steve/Jase let me know on the cardiff site if you need a hand etc

Paul you after competing or same as last time, either would be great from my persepctive.

yep I will be doing the CSW on the 26th, think Tony is as well. it would be good to have you guys down.

Looks like Jan date as favourite plsu gives me some more time to think about it.

Unlikely to be Wellington site though, i think that would be too easily trashed in the wet.

Steve/Jase let me know on the cardiff site if you need a hand etc

Paul you after competing or same as last time, either would be great from my persepctive.

marshall if you want,might bring the series to marshall in though

Sites booked the date is confirmed Saturday 6th Jan 07. i will start a thread nearer the time with details etc.

For the map reading mongs you will be pleased to hear theres only one site and it wont be Wellington!

Sites booked the date is confirmed Saturday 6th Jan 07. i will start a thread nearer the time with details etc.

For the map reading mongs you will be pleased to hear theres only one site and it wont be Wellington!

Sounds good to me.............. its in the diary ............... please email me forms once you are ready James.

Ian