Poor animals on Tom's farm...

Guest deleted

qUOTE!

He said the original case had been heard at Llandrindod Wells Magistrates Court in February, when both defendants were banned from keeping livestock at Cwmderw after being convicted of causing unnecessary suffering to sheep.

Come on admit it who hasnt run the chance of being done for this one !!!!!!! :blink:

I thought sheep s*****g was legal in Wales :ph34r:

Edited by Les

I have been going to his farm a few time and im not surprised, the last time I went there was a sheep dead tangled up in a load of barbed wire, he has got to be one of the worst farmers I know. The Farm if you can call it that looks like a tip, scrap cars, tyres, junk, everywhere no respect for the environment, Unfortunately some people who go there also leave rubbish making the place look even worse. I have been there when some Pyrotechnic enthusiasts exploded a car by detonating a 47kg propane gas bottle inside. I’m surprised that he has not been prosecuted by the environment agency too.

I love offroading but this site has been abused for too long, it’s the kind of thing that gives offroading a bad name.

Tommy is a nice enough guy it’s a shame he has such a lack of respect for animals and the environment.

Couldn't agree more, I wouldn't touch the place with a barge-pole. With such a fuss over the SFP everywhere else how he gets away with this is beyound me.

I have been going to his farm a few time and im not surprised, the last time I went there was a sheep dead tangled up in a load of barbed wire, he has got to be one of the worst farmers I know. The Farm if you can call it that looks like a tip, scrap cars, tyres, junk, everywhere no respect for the environment, Unfortunately some people who go there also leave rubbish making the place look even worse. I have been there when some Pyrotechnic enthusiasts exploded a car by detonating a 47kg propane gas bottle inside. I’m surprised that he has not been prosecuted by the environment agency too.

I love offroading but this site has been abused for too long, it’s the kind of thing that gives offroading a bad name.

Tommy is a nice enough guy it’s a shame he has such a lack of respect for animals and the environment.

Having read the report it makes me sick that someone managed to get away with treating the animals like that for so long. Whilst he might be goodf for the 4x4 community (play site i presume) there is no excuse for shoddy farming practice and "abuse" of animals.