BBC

Zed0

Nice to see space being given up for a moderate view.

BTW anyone knwo the CO2 emission for the Smart forfour brabus (177bhp model)? My guess is that not only is my 90 smaller but also has better emission than a smart car :D

Nice to see space being given up for a moderate view.

BTW anyone knwo the CO2 emission for the Smart forfour brabus (177bhp model)? My guess is that not only is my 90 smaller but also has better emission than a smart car :D

Simon Waldman of News 24 in his reply says

"there are diesel, four-wheel drive vehicles but the majority of 4x4s sold in the UK still remain high petrol-consuming, high emission vehicles"

Anyone know the figures - seems surprising to me, I'd have guessed that diesel 4X4's outsold petrol overall

Simon Waldman of News 24 in his reply says

"there are diesel, four-wheel drive vehicles but the majority of 4x4s sold in the UK still remain high petrol-consuming, high emission vehicles"

Anyone know the figures - seems surprising to me, I'd have guessed that diesel 4X4's outsold petrol overall

A quick search for "petrol" on the Mitsubishi site only has the Shogun with petrol option. Seems most Mitsubishi vehicles are diesel.

BTW next budget the reps with 4 door pick-ups have to pay the full amount tax. A service technician was with us last week, he drives a 4 door Nissan van, crew-cab front and locked van rear. Takes wife and kids on holiday / Tesco and travels the country Mon-Fri with all the works kit in the back. His bill next April goes up to £3000 from £400.

Who voted for this bl**dy shower notionally looking after our interests?

Has anyone seen the latest news, apparently bonfires tomorrow night are being discouraged on enviromental grounds by the government.

Only looking after their own skins in case we chuck them on the bonfire. Bit late to invite Tony and Cherie to our bash this year, will have to wait until next year and send an invite to Gordon.................

Has anyone seen the latest news, apparently bonfires tomorrow night are being discouraged on enviromental grounds by the government.

FFS. Banning bonfires on bonfire night! :angry:

Would the last one to leave the country please turn out the lights....

FFS. Banning bonfires on bonfire night! :angry:

Would the last one to leave the country please turn out the lights....

Well it won't be a proper bonfire night in Tower Hamlets! They've replaced guy Fawkes with a Bengali folktale about a wise man and a tiger!! BBC

Unbelievable nonsense! :angry::angry::angry:

Flippin' politically correct bo*****s!!!