COMEUP winches?

Scotts90

I've been browsing for a winch to fill the hole on front of my 90 and whilst looking at reviews across a breadth of forums, there are a lot of Jeep and Toyota owners recommending these and they same to be popular in the USA.

Anyone on here have/had one of these? Price wise puts the 9.5 model a bit more than a TDS Goldfish with dyneema but significantly less than a Warn zeon with synthetic rope.

I'm with Ross on this one, if I was in the market for a brand new lowline it would be a goldfish every time :)

With regards to the parts interchangeability Al mentioned, I haven't experienced any issues - my front winch was a basket case I built out of mostly Superwinch EP9 parts, some of a Come-up DV9000, and a bit of a Goodwinch TDS Goldfish. Besides colour, the EP9 and the DV9000 are the same as far as I can tell

If you aren't desperate to buy new, and enjoy tinkering then there are some bargains available secondhand as long as you know what you are looking for. My EP9 was £70, the DV9000 was £11, and I bought 22 old Champion 15000N's for £200 the lot :)