Bigoutdoors Overlanders/4x4 camping meet. Brecon Beacons. May 6-8th

TJ101

All being well I hope to be there for at least one evening (even though I haven't RSVP'd yet)

Ditto for me as well Mr Hobbit :)

Back on topic,, I also have a pile of stuff to load up,, at least my list is reducing

Or they may try making the effort to code the site properly, either way...

Thank you for your feedback, you are the first i have heard coming back to us with a problem with the website. i am not that good on the old computers, feedback very welcome. thank you.

Looks like this with adblock installed:

post-4193-0-26299100-1461841460_thumb.jpg

Bit funky because of the parallax scroll used, but gives a broad outline.

Personally, if you are running without JS you don't belong on the web nowadays anyway :P

I work in webdev, and since the rise of mobile devices, tablets and the like, it is assumed you have JS enabled, and almost no provision except for forms are made for people without it -they just get a degraded experience, gracefully, but degraded.

Site looks very good to me, and suits the intended market nicely, while still being modern enough to not look like it is made from bots of old Land Rover... :)

Personally, if you are running without JS you don't belong on the web nowadays anyway :P

It's called NoScript plugin, blocks the sneaky trackers / adverts and general spurious bullsh... that gets inserted into sites these days. I realise 99% of sites won't render perfectly without JS but not working at all is a bit much, as I can't see any reason for a site like that to need anything JS to tell me about the event.

• 4 months later...