magnacore leads for squirt with front mount coils

mad_pete

Yup !

Go to : http://www.magnecor.co.uk/custom_sets.asp

KV85 are probably what you'll wnat.and they will even match yer trucks colour :rofl::P 

You need to then fill in the form and email it to them

If you have the ford type coil packs you had off me these are "Generation 1" Units for the coil plug ends. High temp plug boots are worth going for too

Phil is the chap who makes them / MD

Nige

distributorelss2011pdf.pdf

• 2 years later...

Hi guy.

I am looking to source a new set of HT leads. I have a set of Nigle's DIY ones currently but seem to have botched them up and now I can only get a resistance reading on 4 of the 8! and one boot is damaged.

Anyway, I remembered reading a post by Nigle (Hybrid from hell) some time ago providing details of the spec I should ask for but for the life of me I cannot find the post. If memory serves it was in the form of a completed magnacor form as per above. I'm pretty sure I even copied and pasted it somewhere to keep it safe in case I needed it .....but obviously I can't find that either.

Could anyone have the spec I need?

Also, I did look up the above Fastlane but can't find them on the inter web so if anybody has a link or a cheaper place to source than Magnacor I would very much appreciate it.

(If relevant my spec is: RRV8 3.5 on MS1 with ford coil packs from Nigle)

Thanks guys

Thanks, that is brilliant.

I guess you are very happy with results or you wouldn't reconditioned them. Do yoy remember if you had the specifications or did you just tell them what it was for and the did the rest?

Cheers

Good evening,

Yes Fridge, I could get more from Nigel but I have suspicion that maybe I did something wrong or broke them while putting them together. I have four our of 8 showing no resistance figures on multimeter ( the other four are showing circa  0.6k ohms per cm). I am up and running but tuning is a problem with crazy lambda and thus crazy VEAL moves to richer when I know it is already too rich. I am getting contradictory information from compression tests, exhaust manifold temp and and spark plug condition so after checking and finding no resistance I thought I could fix basics that I can cross off list (new sparks already in and coils seem fine).

Anyway, perseverance proved successful and I found another post with Nigles info at last, so I thought I might put it up here for anyone else searching.

Now that I have the spec I will contact Fla and get a cheaper alternative.

Thanks for input.