Strong Chance a Mate may wound me..badly ... in next 24 hrs ..........

:D

Its my weird sense of humour and a mate of years who plays practical jokes on me...

I have been a waiting.................................... :blink: and as they say

"Revenge is a dish best served ice cold"

Some weeks ago said mate asked for a MS Kit, no probs I said and did him a kit

"Would you like some help ?" I said (Knowing answer) "Na Nigel I think I can manage it, but if I do get stuck I;'ll ask

Some weeks pass, and I wait....and wait....and wait......and wait, I KNOW he is going to have to call :)

Eventually he had to phone

" IT WON'T F RUN F RIGHT ITS ALL OVER THE F PLACE"

:blush::wacko::mellow::ph34r::hysterical:

(I knew)

Lots of "Oh you need MY help now do we" sort of conversations had him finally admit he was stumped

Lets be fair here, he is Bludy Clever Very Very Bright, and ***t hot on engines and electronics.....

"Would one like one to on pop over then Mr F thicko I don't need help thanks Nige Mr Clever dicky know it all chap thicko thicko ?" :D

"F yes" "and F NOW would be good I have had it with this, I have lost count of what I have done tried thought checked"

I AM STUMPED

:D

Oh yes baby......................... :ph34r:

So, I "Popped Around"

"Hmmm, a Mackey D Big Mac meal would be good" I said listening to the weirdest and roughest running V8 I have ever heard ".........

So off he went..................

When he came back engine was running sweet as a sweet thing ..................me drinking coffee...........

"WTF !" WHAT have you done, what was it, what had I missed..... I mean.... well WTF " ???

Don't worry about it M8, its all sorted now, guess your not as good as you thought eh ?

"Christ Nige, I mean, well, stunned I mean well 10 mins and its fixed, I mean well, WTF was it ??"

"Lets have the Macky Ds eh ?"

"K"

We went in doors, we sat, we ate we smiled we chatted MS and V8s, and then ...............

he spotted this on his coffeee table which I had removed from his engine

" F GOTCHA" :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I may die very shortly ....................................

post-22-0-10983100-1369334905_thumb.jpg

4 yrs I have been waiting since he put a ping pong ball in to each of my rear tyres .....................

Yeah Baby :D

Nige

Nah, this was a "Special" :D in the hope he would eventually MS his V8

When he phoned to say he was going to I could hardly control myself from sniggering and coughing / Laughing

Childish ? Defo ......Pleased ? even more defo....he is laughing but in a manic way :blink::D

Slowly slowly catchy Monkey............. then mess with his brain ....

:rofl:

• 3 weeks later...