Grab handle ideas needed

My competition Land Rover is a bit taller to get into these days. Looking for ideas of some kind of grab handles I can fit and ideas on how to mount them. Primarily to aid egress and exit of the vehicle.

It's a Series III pick up cab, windscreen to give ideas of where handles could be mounted and a stock Series upper and lower dash.

I have a 550FG door handle fitted to the windscreen frame to the left side to help Margaret get into my Defender SW. Sorry no pics as it not here now. Also try and find some pics of HM Queens Land Rover which shews similar handles fitted to the left side. HTH

38 minutes ago, mmgemini said:

I have a 550FG door handle fitted to the windscreen frame to the left side to help Margaret get into my Defender SW. Sorry no pics as it not here now. Also try and find some pics of HM Queens Land Rover which shews similar handles fitted to the left side. HTH

Curious, but what is a 550FG door handle?

18 hours ago, mmgemini said:

Well neither of us will know. I fitted mine with Riv Nuts

Not sure but I seem to recall seeing this truck last time I was at Gaydon, mind you that was just before they closed the place for the refurb.