Landrover 90 200tdi - How much is it worth?

KB1

My son has a 1992 (K reg) landrover 90 that he drove for a few years before deciding to strip it down to do it up.  He has now moved away and would like to sell it.  The question is how much is this worth, in a partly disembled state and missing a gearbox and tranfer case?  Would it be better to try and get a gearbox etc so I am selling a complete vehicle or is it not worth it?  Where is the best place to sell the vehicle - ebay or is there a site for enthusiasts that I should try.  Any help would be greatly appreciated

Non runner in bits ?  We have just bought a 1989 Turbo diesel complete and running but very tatty and no MOT for £300.

Best put it on ebay. Might be pleasantly surprised. Depends who wants to buy it, and why. Difficult question to answer really

The value 'as is' is a 'piece of string' question really. So much depends on the condition of the main bits - chassis, and bulkhead, but then also including all the other body panels and interior as well. If its all really tatty and needs chassis work (or even a new chassis) and bulkhead work value will be knocked heavily. Probably worth a punt on ebay to sell as is - if its half decent it will make nearly as much money as with a gearbox so not worth bothering to find a gearbox. You can always post some pics of areas of concern here if you need a second opinion...

• 1 month later...