Hello Peeps - Back again after a while but am in a bind. 

We have a modified spaceframe Defender on Unimog 404 axles that we compete with in the Rhino Charge in Kenya. Managed to bust both diffs last year and had sourced a couple from Doug on this forum - long story short - we shipped them out last July and they haven't got to destination! We are pursuing the shipper but it is going to be a case of compensation and in the meantime we desperately need to source 2 Diffs within the next few weeks so that we can get them shipped out and get working on the rebuild! 

Anyone happen to have spares lying around around or have any ideas where I could source from? 

Many thanks!

C

12549078_10153800566550196_7379467563147040475_n.jpg

You're in the UK now and they need to be shipped to Kenya ?

Or will you hand carry them..

I am no expert on Unimog so how many different diffs are there ?

or will any Unimog diff fit ?

Hi

I have 2 back axles from 404 model 'mogs , pm me if they are of interest

cheers

Steve b  

There you go..

I've got a friend whose got a yard full of stuff and I'd be surprised if he doesn't have some somewhere (has a couple of mogs for the business).

We spent 15 minutes wandering around a corner of his yard trying to find and entire 300Tdi engine. He knew it was in the north east corner but still took us 15 minutes of lifting up tarps on engines to find the right one...

If @steve b doesn't pan out I can ask him.

On 1/24/2019 at 7:13 PM, steve b said:

Hi

I have 2 back axles from 404 model 'mogs , pm me if they are of interest

cheers

Steve b  

Thanks Steve B.  Would you be willing to break out the Diffs? We’ve already got working axles and shipping that weight down to Kenya a second time round will break the bank.  

Cheers

C

1 hour ago, Ed Poore said:

I've got a friend whose got a yard full of stuff and I'd be surprised if he doesn't have some somewhere (has a couple of mogs for the business).

We spent 15 minutes wandering around a corner of his yard trying to find and entire 300Tdi engine. He knew it was in the north east corner but still took us 15 minutes of lifting up tarps on engines to find the right one...

If @steve b doesn't pan out I can ask him.

Ed, would you mind asking him if he would have a couple lying around? Also - where is his yard?