300tdi radiator

I wondered whether they had updated cores over the standard ones as it’s for military use , it’s also got a Land Rover part number PFI100042 and they’re listed on the craddocks website . It’s a radiator and intercooler bundle in frame , did think of asking the sellers but most of them probably wouldn’t have a clue and I thought I’d have more chance of getting a sensible answer off people on here :D .

The latest Wolf parts catalogue lists the 300Tdi radiator/intercooler assembly as the same part number the standard 2003-on version (PFI100041). There's no reference to PFI100042 - the only results being the retailers' own websites, so they may know something we don't.

I’ve emailed the seller so we’ll see what response I get , but they also sell a standard one , radiator , intercooler in the frame only difference I can see is the rad in.the standard kit has an Ali core going off the photos. So perhaps that’s the difference standard Ali core , military spec brass/copper like the original ones .