How nasty is OAT coolant? Got it in my mouth!

ThreeSheds

6 minutes ago, Anderzander said:

My suggestion is don’t buy anything on HP.

No unripe bananas then :D

No, I didn't swallow it, but it did taste quite sweet,, so I was thinking of the doctor in 'Cannonball Run', and wondering... you know :D

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ThreeSheds said:

No, I didn't swallow it, but it did taste quite sweet,, so I was thinking of the doctor in 'Cannonball Run', and wondering... you know :D

As your doctor I advise you to swallow some tonic and a slice of lemon!

3 hours ago, Tetsu0san said:

That stuff always tastes foul to me, are you sure it was OATS?

Well it was orange and I thought that meant OAT... But no - I am not sure since I didn't put it in... 

Anyway - ALWAYS tastes foul you say? How often do you resort to drinking it then :D 

Unlike you it's my first time - but I expected that the french wine additive part of it would be sweet? Perhaps the brand that was in the D2 was chaep (no bittering agent)...

2 hours ago, ThreeSheds said:

Well it was orange and I thought that meant OAT... But no - I am not sure since I didn't put it in... 

Anyway - ALWAYS tastes foul you say? How often do you resort to drinking it then :D 

Unlike you it's my first time - but I expected that the french wine additive part of it would be sweet? Perhaps the brand that was in the D2 was chaep (no bittering agent)...

The old alcohol based stuff was always sweet, and tasted great until you go blind. The OATS stuff just had a very bitter taste. However, if they do add a bitterness to OATS then I've just been unlucky and need to find a better brand. Moonshine doesn't make itself...

• Haha 1

If you're still alive when you read this then you'll probably be okay. If you do start to feel unwell, go and see the vet, you don't need to make an appointment and unlike the NHS the vet will will not keep you waiting for 4 or more hours. If he does give you something for your symptoms you may get a craving for Markies and gravy bones and possibly for the odd tin of Pedigree Chum but this should soon wear off. Only other thing is, don't bite anyone!  😛

• Haha 2