200TDI into LWB SIII 109 - fit or sh#t?

xychix

2 hours ago, steve b said:

Good work , if it works well enough for your use then leave your exhaust as is , you are non turbo anyway so less volume to exit .

When do you hope to be finished and tested for road ? 

Steve

did a 5km test today. worked great. Do need the engine to get to temp to do oil flush of al the carp. Therefore I'd need atleast a closing thermostate (now it appears to be stuck open).
But other than that I feel road worthy. 

Lights and stuff are all back working. Before next summer the fan would be nice as an insurance.

• 2 weeks later...

I had my disco thermostat below all the series thermostat housing parts. Ditched that and placed the series thermostat between the top and middel part of the housing. Now all seems better, however I mist have broken a wire doing some electrical jobs as I now have temp meter AND  diesel gauge not moving at all :(:(

• 2 months later...

it appears my 10v supply unit is nowhere to be found. Will rebuild my own 10v supply.

Also the rubber of the front propshaft is rubbing on the sump oil pickup pipe. Might try and fit the propshaft the other way around to avoid this....