Clutch Pedal Issue

Sharp

Does anyone know what the issue might be with my clutch pedal or where would be a good place to start to look? Video probably easier than me trying to describe it:

Edited by Sharp

It’s possible that the clutch fork has punched through, so the pressure plate is not pushing back on the slave cylinder through the release bearing and fork.  It is also possible that the nuts have moved on the master clinker operating rod that goes through the pedal trunion, but they’d have to be well out of position for this.  

I think you have a simple master cylinder failure, with it not producing any hydraulic pressure. 

Thanks for everyone's replies, I will replace the master cylinder and hopefully that solves the issue. Is it damaging to the clutch to drive it as it is? I have just been popping it back into position with my foot after changing gear.

Does look like the master has failed. As long as the clutch itself is releasing, you could drive it, but there is a real risk it will get stuck (either permanently engaged or disengaged) at some point and leave you stranded. I've had that happen on my Esprit couple of years ago, the master failed, pedal stayed down and the clutch was permanently disengaged. Only a few miles stop-and-go traffic before the first symptom of the pedal not returning and total failure. I had to recover the car as there was no drive at all, if the clutch had been stuck I would have started in gear and used rev-matching to shift while limping home.

Filip