Mill Services

BogMonster

Does anybody know if Mill Services are still going?

I have sent 2 orders from work for spring lifter in the last couple of months and neither has turned up, sent an email today asking what was going on and it was bounced back as undeliverable :unsure:

The website is still all there but that doesn't mean anything except that the domain and hosting are paid to date.

Who else does the spring lifters? Doesn't really matter if they are welded up steel ones or slices of alli rod, either would do and whatever is cheapest. I just did a Google but nothing immediately leapt out at me (apart from the Mill Services pages...)

Stephen,

Yes, he was still going strong a couple of weeks ago ................... I'm off to Carterton tomorrow( yes, I think you know that place :rolleyes: ) , would you like me to give him a call to remind him of your emails and requirements ?..............it will give me something to do whilst I'm bored at a meeting ........... cheaper for me to call (free) then you !

:D

Ian

I have sent 2 orders from work for spring lifter in the last couple of months and neither has turned up, sent an email today asking what was going on and it was bounced back as undeliverable :unsure:

The website is still all there but that doesn't mean anything except that the domain and hosting are paid to date.

Who else does the spring lifters? Doesn't really matter if they are welded up steel ones or slices of alli rod, either would do and whatever is cheapest. I just did a Google but nothing immediately leapt out at me (apart from the Mill Services pages...)

PM me you number and I will call Richard for you if you like to pass it on?

Paul

I was supposed to receive rock sliders from them as a Christmas Present from my bro in law. No sign of them either!! They were supposed to arrive in early January but didn't. His credit card hasn't been charged though. I would be delighted to hear any news as I don't want to seem rude and call them directly.

In fairness to Richard I have used him a few times, initially for a set of lifters for my old red 90 then a few people saw them and I ordered them via work and then got another set for the new 90 and have had a couple more sets since then, and he has always been excellent, even to the extent of suggesting supplying all front type lifters to save on postage because the hole is lighter :D

just wondered what was going on as emails are bouncing but somebody has PM'ed me with his mobile number so if I don't hear anything in a day or two I will call... apparently he has been ill for a few weeks.

Someone on another forum has ordered some rock sliders from him today, so he must be ok. His mobile number is on his website. But if all else fails I will be passing there on friday. But try Dave at LLama as he supplies Richard with bits so he maybe able to help.

Paul

He has been quite ill for a few weeks but he was still alive when I saw him the end of last week! :lol::lol: Seriously he has been ill nut is still there or thereabouts....

As Paul says he has hoses and shocks off me regularly and I then stock some of his lift packers....

If you still can't get intouch with him, then I have got some of his 2" packers in stock.

David

The service is grm though

I called left CC details and then chased and chased and chased over 3 weeks

no response to many emails

no answering of the phone no replies to the Faxes.

when he finally answered he said I saw you fax and didn't bother to call you back.

So I asked on here and was told of the WV sliders

galvanized/powder coated and delivered for £195, how I wish I'd fitted them sooner they've saved so much damage to the doors.

and are excellent quality IMHO

http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?act=atta...ost&id=1428