AWDC Scorpion Racing Challlenge Trophy Round 1

najw

Well, visited Slab Common yesterday to recce and have never seen it so wet!

Should keep the Ladoga-wannabees more than happy :lol: Bring spare clothes, you're going to need them :lol:

Entry list with one week still to go as follows:

• Adrian Turner Richard Weatherly Land Rover 90
  • Alan Kemp Dafydd Belton Land Rover 90
  • Ben Hollis Simon Hazard Land Rover 90
  • Carwyn Henry Mark Pinchen Suzuki Samurai
  • Chris Abel Tom Butler Range Rover
  • Chris Ould Simon Roberts Land Rover Tomcat
  • Dave Stokes Edd Cobley Land Rover 90
  • Elwyn Griffiths Ryan Gethin Land Rover 90
  • Gary Zoller Paul Orchard Land Rover 90
  • Gavin Lawrence Ryan Lawrence Land Rover 90
  • Glynn Yates Nathan Flinton Land Rover 90
  • Ian Evans M Thomas Land Rover 90
  • John Fair Tracey Harrold Land Rover Discovery
  • John Sales tba Land Rover Hybrid
  • Kevin Pocock tba Land Rover 90
  • Mark Belcher Andy Nash Land Rover 90
  • Mark Sinclair Matt Riley Land Rover 90
  • Neville Hudd Kevin Bailey Eager Land Rover 90
  • Nicolas Bolt Chris Bolt Toyota Landcruiser
  • Paul Whibley Tony Blunt Land Rover 90
  • Richard Nicolson Nik Tall Land Rover 90
  • Robert Jones John Hall Land Rover 90
  • Steve Jeffries Peter Cooper Suzuki Samurai
  • Steve Lait Nick Slade Suzuki SJ413 LWD
  • Sue Gawne Kevin Moss Range Rover Bobtail
  • Wesley Beynon Steve Beynon Suzuki SJ 410
  • Zoltan Guzi John Bazley Land Rover 90

Hope you've all got your vehicles or your excuses ready :D

Well I'm excited! Plus it's been raining for a good 7 hours today( :angry: ) , so levels will rise.... I'm just trying to work out whether I'll camp or not on Saturday, as it's only ten minutes from home... The pull of a fire and alcohol may mean I will... :)

going by the amount of luck Adrian is having with his motor we aint gona be about till summer.. ruddy thing....

I will pop down anyway just to laugh at others.. If the motor isn't ready

but personnally.. I wouldn't camp out there as it a short distance away, I'll save my tent for a nice summery day me thinks.

I will pop down anyway just to laugh at others.. If the motor isn't ready

Translates as: If the motor isn't ready I will be coming along to help marshal with Adrian as the dedicated, hard working organisers need all the help they can get :rolleyes:

Thats a point..

do we still get points for just turning up and helping... :D

If we are not competiting then yes I + Adrian will help out.

Translates as: If the motor isn't ready I will be coming along to help marshal with Adrian as the dedicated, hard working organisers need all the help they can get :rolleyes:

Hi Adrian/Pigster

Are you realy struggling or worried :rolleyes:

you said you were going to win this year :lol::lol:

John mate,

Struggling Yes! don't have the part's to finish! but people or working on that, if i miss R1! it won't be from trying to get the motor ready!!!

Quote! Going to WIN this year!!! Damn right!!!! aren't we all after the same!!!!! or are you there just to make up the number's ;):lol: i alway's go out to win :) just need to work out how to achieve it! :angry::D

But don't worry i'll be at slab marshalling! or should that read......dishing out penalty point's :rtfm::hysterical:

See you all at slab :)

John mate,

Struggling Yes! don't have the part's to finish! but people or working on that, if i miss R1! it won't be from trying to get the motor ready!!!

Quote! Going to WIN this year!!! Damn right!!!! aren't we all after the same!!!!! or are you there just to make up the number's ;):lol: i alway's go out to win :) just need to work out how to achieve it! :angry::D

But don't worry i'll be at slab marshalling! or should that read......dishing out penalty point's :rtfm::hysterical:

See you all at slab :)

Adrian,

I havn't got springs for the coilovers, bars for the ends of the hydro steer, and have the oldest winch bitch on earth :lol:

not even driven the heap yet

winning would be wonderful a (miracle) would be more like,

just being on the start is going to be an achievement

so if your dishing out points i would like bounus one's thanks :D;) just between us ;);)

Adrian,

I havn't got springs for the coilovers, bars for the ends of the hydro steer, and have the oldest winch bitch on earth :lol:

not even driven the heap yet

winning would be wonderful a (miracle) would be more like,

just being on the start is going to be an achievement

so if your dishing out points i would like bounus one's thanks :D;) just between us ;);)

Me being 2 years older than Ned would make me the oldest bitch. I will not be doing that again in a hurry. Dafydd gets a new level of understanding now I have bitched in anger.......

just giving you a head start.... :D

we didn't say what we were going to win though.... could be - winning the biggest joke team.., or the team that doesn't camp. or the team that just never turns up because the truck will never be fixed this year. :ph34r::D

Looking forward to dishing out penalty points.... THE POWER... :D

Plus if its raining I can stay in my truck all day, instead of run around like a headless chicken.

Hi Adrian/Pigster

Are you realy struggling or worried :rolleyes:

you said you were going to win this year :lol::lol:

Looking forward to dishing out penalty points.... THE POWER... :D

Neil, are you sure letting these two marshal is a good idea?? I reckon there's going to be some low scores at the end of the day... :D

Plus if its raining I can stay in my truck all day, instead of run around like a headless chicken.

You'll be lucky...... :rolleyes:

Truck in bits and every time I touch the damn thing I get covered in mud from Slindon.

The more I look at it the more I see that needs doing.

I booked this week off work to fix it and I am more than half way through the week and I have piles of bits all over the workshop floor and not an end in sight.

I will be there though come hell or high water.

see you all soon.

Neil, are you sure letting these two marshal is a good idea?? I reckon there's going to be some low scores at the end of the day... :D

Low!!! you mean we have to give them some point's :o:lol:

DUMB and DUMBER :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

i will be paying particular attention to new'er/rebuilt motor's and crew's :blink:<_< ......cash/food always work's.....prefer food :unsure::lol:

But there may be light at the end of the tunnel as to the engine transplant.......we may just make it! :o:lol::lol:

Low!!! you mean we have to give them some point's :o:lol:

i will be paying particular attention to new'er/rebuilt motor's and crew's :blink:<_< ......cash/food always work's.....prefer food :unsure::lol:

But there may be light at the end of the tunnel as to the engine transplant.......we may just make it! :o:lol::lol:

i hope so for our sake :(