Les Brock

Hi to everyone,

Will need to know number's

for the curry house so that we can book a table,

Or we can all go to the Spur Pub at the top of the road

along from the site?

Just let me know as soon as poss!!

Regards Adrian

Me plus the winch monkey (Trev). Would go for either curry or pub grub but would prefer whichever is cheaper (tight budget)

Hi all,

The Pub's not cheap! but only 2min from site.

The curry house has a pub next door :rolleyes:

But the curry house is a 25 min drive from the site? <_<

You'll have to let me know!!

So far number's,

mark 90 X2 ? or are you X1?

Robhibrid X2 ? as above X1?

Divster X2

Pigster X2

Myself X2

Les X1

Pete X1 my biatch for the day

Can you let me or Pigster no if there any more

so that i can book the table.

Regards Adrian,

Hi all,

The Pub's not cheap! but only 2min from site.

The curry house has a pub next door :rolleyes:

But the curry house is a 25 min drive from the site? <_<

You'll have to let me know!!

So far number's,

mark 90 X2 ? or are you X1?

Robhibrid X2 ? as above X1?

Divster X2

Pigster X2

Myself X2

Les X1

Pete X1 my biatch for the day

Can you let me or Pigster no if there any more

so that i can book the table.

Regards Adrian,

Prefer the next tosite pub but will go with the majority

Ok, then.

I'll book a table at the pub for 10 people

and tell them the numbers may change at short notice.

Right then! What time are you all planing on getting to Slindon then?

So i can book a time, i'll stick my head out now and say 7.30ish in the Pub!

Wait for it here we go!!!

who's going to get lost first, but then again most off you have been to Slindon before,

if you came in of the a27 and turned right into the site,

the Pub is at the top of the road on your right!

Have a good trip and see you all on saturday..

Just off to give the Hibrid a shake down to see what drop's off!!!!!!

Regards Adrian,

7:30's fine with me. Will plan my travelling time around that.

Right then my 110 will be leaving the site at 7:25 with 4 spare seats (due to my bed taking up the back section). Rob I guess you'll want one of those? Other 3 on a first come basis.

7:30's fine with me. Will plan my travelling time around that.

Right then my 110 will be leaving the site at 7:25 with 4 spare seats (due to my bed taking up the back section). Rob I guess you'll want one of those? Other 3 on a first come basis.

Mark, can I bag two of those seats please??? (My arse isn't that big,one of those is for my winch monkey)

Dave

Checked the truck over over the weekend, nothing wrong :huh: ......must have missed something then :lol:

Adrian, aiming to get to you around 4-5 Pm if thats Ok ??

Bluddy boxes did'nt fit, would'nt fit between the body and the cage... :angry:

No Curry for Pigster Eh !, that might be a blessing in disguse :blink:

Mark, Will you have a bit of storage space in the back of your 110 ,Like I borrowed at Pauls Do...for my bits and pieces.....pretty please... :rolleyes:

See you all at the weekend then :D

Rob, I'll give you a ring in the week ;)

Thanks for the transport offer for saterday night that will at least save me navigating to the pub and back.

I want to put up my tent (I think) before going to the pub so I guess I should aim to be in slindon by about 6:30 ish.

I dont know weather to meet you down there or go in convoy. Covoy suites me but be warned I belive mark made close aquatance with this whilst following me last time :)P1010019Small-copy.jpg

I will load my vehicle a little better next time honest.

Put the new albrights on...............

fecking fault still present, will winch in but not out, even with the polarities reversed :wacko: Took the motor off, a slight bit of moisture, but nothing to cause a fault. :(:(:(:(

Winch is now off the vehicle. No chance of getting any more time off work this week. That gives me three evenings to find the fault, rebuild and do all of the other little jobs before the weekend.

I always thought sleep was over rated :blink:

Les - just remembered your motor is on those daft 750 things... are you wanting to upgrade for slindon??

Most of slindon has been cut up by large 35" tyres so it would be a good idea I reckon. But its down to you.

I have a set of simex 35's that we could use for the day if you are interested? and no you can not keep them unless large amounts of cash is thrown in my direction. :)

Les - just remembered your motor is on those daft 750 things... are you wanting to upgrade for slindon??

Most of slindon has been cut up by large 35" tyres so it would be a good idea I reckon. But its down to you.

I have a set of simex 35's that we could use for the day if you are interested? and no you can not keep them unless large amounts of cash is thrown in my direction. :)

I have sat in the back of my van a nice clean set of 5 black and round rubbery things.....just got to try and get them fitted.......

Is it worth trying to get them balanced....... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::huh:

Pigster, dont suppose you've got a spare winch :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

funny enough I do and its still in its box waiting to be used on my motor... only had it 18months.. :D

Its a goodwinch (can not remember the rest) but it didn't cost much and it isn't too brilliant either from what I have seen when an identical winch was used on Adrians motor.

Les - - I shall sort my spare set out anyway - just in case the garage doesn't have enough balance weights :D

OK so everyone is now safely camped at Slindon!

At very short notice it seem that Tony Baskill (THAT G Wagen!) and I (with Piggy) will be making up the numbers for this event. We were told there were a couple of places that needed filling, seems rude not to!

Should be interesting with all the recent rain, Slindon can hold water for months!

Should be a good test for Ed Cobley’s driving style.

OK so everyone is now safely camped at Slindon!

At very short notice it seem that Tony Baskill (THAT G Wagen!) and I (with Piggy) will be making up the numbers for this event. We were told there were a couple of places that needed filling, seems rude not to!

Should be interesting with all the recent rain, Slindon can hold water for months!

Should be a good test for Ed Cobley’s driving style.

Go for it Paul :D

Hi Paul

Hope you and Simon (hello) had a god day

still don't no how you managed to get so many punche's

As you no, i no the site very well and still had problems'

still had a good day only broke a cv joint right at the end!!!

Did you here Ed's Ibex come in behind you at the end, not sounding good,

said he had big engine problem's, must be his heavy right foot :lol:

Are you going to enter Slab?

Like you look off your new van, see you soon.