Anyone a member of

q-rover

SLRC

And do you have contact with the 3 vehicles driving around Norway?

If you do and they are going to be in the Stavanger area please do not hesitate

to ask them to get intouch with me.

Our LR club would love to see the vehicles and we could invite them for some offroading.

They have already been photographed and are being discussed on the Norwegian LR forum.

I suspect you are refering to Shire Land Rover Club, as SLRC.

I know that several of our members are driving around Norway at the moment.

Assuming that nobody else is doing it, they are in a Black Tomcat, a Freelander bodied Disco( Deelander), a 90 and a Yellow Ibex.

If you go to Shires Website you will see a mini blog on the opening page.

Nor sure how much longer they will be there, but V8bertha on here or Fridgefreezer might be able to help, as they are Chairman(V8bertha) and magazine editor for the club.

Hope that helps.

SLRC

And do you have contact with the 3 vehicles driving around Norway?

If you do and they are going to be in the Stavanger area please do not hesitate

to ask them to get intouch with me.

Our LR club would love to see the vehicles and we could invite them for some offroading.

They have already been photographed and are being discussed on the Norwegian LR forum.

hi we are now back in the UK after a fantastic two week holiday in your lovely country i got a message from fridge on thurs but by then we were on our way home. our trip was from bergen up to tromso but due to bad weather we turned back before we made it to the ferry crossing before narvik then got stuck on the way back down waiting for the E6 (polar crossing) to reopen it was shut for two days the longest for a long long time so we were told by locals the weather was bad enough to make norwegian national news :blink:

mike