===> We're moving

LR90

Well I didn't see the joins...

So I guess the Invision peeps did a great job then ! Well done them and well done to the Admins and Moderators for sitting back, doing nothing and letting the professionals have a go ! :hysterical:

Can someone give us a nudge when the gin fund is low so we can keep topping up as required....

more info on this will be appearing in the near future :ph34r::i-m_so_happy:

Mods & Admin,

Am sure the majority of members would be very interested to know the figures, a balance sheet would be nice :ph34r:

Mods & Admin,

Am sure the majority of members would be very interested to know the figures, a balance sheet would be nice :ph34r:

The treasurer has buggered off to the USA with the entire forum gin fund on holiday at the moment but I am sure when he gets back Tony will be happy to provide the figures. We don't publish individual contributions but in terms of the expenses that your money has been spent on, no problem.

It hadn't occurred to me till somebody else mentioned it recently but one of the things I like about this forum is No Adverts :)

Just as a guideline (as I don't know at present exactly how much it is), we are paying around £120 per month, plus change over costs (£49 I think) rights to the forum name too.

Once we know the correct figure we'll let you know.

Les.

will the new server be powered from a renewable energy source?
From what I have heard about the cost of it, it must be powered by burning forum funds! :P

It's powered by a big V8 running on finest sloeberry gin, straight from Tony's personal store :lol:

So I guess the Invision peeps did a great job then ! Well done them and well done to the Admins and Moderators for sitting back, doing nothing and letting the professionals have a go ! :hysterical:

It's the way we like it :D

Just as a guideline (as I don't know at present exactly how much it is), we are paying around £120 per month, plus change over costs (£49 I think) rights to the forum name too.

Once we know the correct figure we'll let you know.

Slightly more than that Les.