Announcing the return of

Me.

Due to silly things like moving, forums closing and the worst broadband provision in the history of the bloomin technology I have been unable to join you all until now.

However, rest assured, my waffling and less than helpful comments have made a return. It remains to be seen if it's a welcome one or not.

p.s this hairy bloke keeps turning up claiming to be a 'honiton hobbit'. Should I lend him the tea bag and loaf of bread he keeps asking for? Is he good for it, or will I never see them again? <_<

Answers on a postcard to:

I moved near Honiton Hobbit Competition.

Devon

I am indeed part of this wonderful dark continent known as Devon.

I was at last JST event - the OEC sponsored at Bampton. Possibly at next as Marshall, if James will have me and it doesn't clash with 7sisters.

Thanks Tim - appreciate the advice on the t-bag. I'll get the dog to guard the bread bin, he's not havin' me t'hovis :D

oh god save us from mr Helpful

hello dave - i'm not telling you who i am in the real world because i don't reckon you'll guess and i reckon i can abuse from safety!

its ok jim we wont let on :)

Nice to see you back Dave

A single teabag would be as far as it goes mind,, Just to keep in with the locals !! :lol:

make sure that the tea bag is attached to a piece of string and connected to the vehicle though :)

hi Dave

oh god save us from mr Helpful

hello dave - i'm not telling you who i am in the real world because i don't reckon you'll guess and i reckon i can abuse from safety!

Yes Jim, because I never would guess - given your name is in your sig :rolleyes:

And feel free to abuse me here, at least it won't scar me for life like the last time you abused me round the back of Nicks shed. Oh damn... did you say don't tell anyone?? :unsure:

Hello MOG, Will, Ian & Paul glad to see you are all well.

James, yes I am the same person.