Charlie Walton & Dan

Paul Hutchings & Mark England

Justin Degen & Paul Wheeler

Jeremy Thurston & sooty

Chris New & Tom Holland {The tractor boys}

Dave Saunders & Mike French

Ian Butler & TBA

Alan Reeves & TBA

Ok I’ve been busy building. Muddy tuckers may have a quad well the organizers have given me a 14 ton digger and oh have I had some fun the sections they will be complete by Monday and those who have entered are in for a busy weekend.

Friday afternoon will be prolog to determine the running order for Saturday.

Friday night in the bar will a time for the ego`s to start

Saturday will start with interviews for the dvd and sections will start at 10.00 am sharp competition will stop at 18.00 pm. We have a bar and the photos of the day will be on view as a slide show on a 42” television

Sunday competition will resume at 10.00 am and the victor of a £1000 will be announced at 16.00pm.

There are some entry’s left but please be quick!!

event is on

bugger me bitch hill is done along with the rest of the sections

if you wont to see some very tired co-drivers come on up and have a viewing its £6 to get in and theres a landrover show with 100 stands

i may be getting a closer look at this Andy, or as they say! ''hand's on'' ;):lol:

Whose it the Union Jack 90 trayback? Fantastic looking truck

Shame about the back stays

Lewis :)

Very quick td5 motor belonging to Jim Marsden at Gigglepin. Will post some video of him when I can figure out how to do it.

Simon, I think you will see Bathtub at the Tay Trophy next.

Hi Dan,

Event format superb.....

Very fast techincal sections with some old ball stuff................Great :D

Lots of lovely people and plenty of rain and banter in huge volumes.

Car was wonderful, covers the ground well and climbs superb.

Did find one weak point, the A frame :ph34r:

Sheared the Bl**dy thing mid section and then promptly removed the rear propshaft.......... :rolleyes:

Bugger! That ended our chances :lol:

I know who came first and second although i'm not sure about third, so if i'm wrong please forgive me.

First place:

Chris Jones and Tom (Car: Disco 200 on 101 axles with 38.5 tractor tyres and hydro steer, Also topped the RTI ramp, top lads and already talkng about Ladoga)

Second place:

Charlie Walton and Dan Fabb (Car: D90 TD5 Brilliant drive from these two, really will be ones to watch)

Third:

Pete Whitman (Bathtub) and Jeff. But i really am not sure, so sorry if you were third and not Pete........ :ph34r:

(Pete also drove to the top of the RTI ramp, with Portals, let the banter begin :lol: )

Comment of the weekend went to Jerry Thurkston at the RTI ramp when he told us all Quote "I hold the current British record in this disipline" two minutes before Pete and then Chris drove to the top of the ramp.....

Very funny :D

Anyone looking for a good well run event, that has speed and lots of steep winches you need look no further, this rocked

Jim :)

Ps: Lewis ?

Very quick td5 motor belonging to Jim Marsden at Gigglepin. Will post some video of him when I can figure out how to do it.

Alan got twist of piccys or did you shoot the ground again :D

You might be, but I won't be going to that, too far.... Plus used up damn near all my holiday for the week off needed for the EuroChallenge set up..

Shame about the back stays

Lewis :)

Ever thought they may be for function and not looks or cage strengthening??

Looks to me like they are for running the truck easily along trees, no doubt useful in places like the Argyll or sites like Slindon. I could be wrong though.

Steve