AWDC Slindon Challenge

najw

Neil,

I'll get the cheque sent of for Slab,

I need to stock up on gaffer tape to keep all my lights in place, Don't forget Sodbury Mark ;)

Next one I'm unscrewing the lot before I start !

Try and find out why my rear winch seems to have lost all its grunt, and try and educate Pigster to get most of the easy punches first instead of going for the hardest ones he can find !

Adrian, I'll have him again if you like......God what am I saying :lol: ...

Your a brave man Les.. or daft not sure which.

:D

I don't have another windscreen, so I will behave a little better this time. :D

Find easy ones first, and make a note of the others.. got it.. :D I'll get me running around in mud stuff on me thinks. Because Slab will be a sod.

Fix it - - get an ARB... stick it in the rear and put the rear in the front...

JOB done... and then... get hardened shafts for the rear. 24 spline would be good, because they are cheaper to start with.

you've got your orders so get on with it... or I'll send the Mr Jackson/Freddy Mercury fat boy over with the nice shoes.. :D

Fix it - - get an ARB... stick it in the rear and put the rear in the front...

JOB done... and then... get hardened shafts for the rear. 24 spline would be good, because they are cheaper to start with.

you've got your orders so get on with it... or I'll send the Mr Jackson/Freddy Mercury fat boy over with the nice shoes.. :D

ARB in the rear will put my in the modifieds with you big boys (and also sleeping in the dog kennel once SWMBO saw the bank statement). I don't think we're ready for that yet.

I'm just about to put a classifieds thread up for a replacement diff (and shafts) if anyone can help out, it's going to have to be second hand, the piggy bank isn't full enough for new.

I'm crossing my fingers that I will be able to get hold of a bargain so I can still get to Slab. You may have to send the fat boy over yet. :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

Pictures are now up on Scorpion site.......and Pigster get the blame for everything !

:D .....streching the barrier tape but we never broke it or crossed it.....unlike Ed who got it wrapped round his axle on special stage 2.... :huh:

Paranoia is starting to set in...... I don't think that my truck or me are photogenic enough for the web according to Scorpion. Only my winch bitch gets an appearance. :angry: Strategy for next event: bugger the points, I'm going to follow Colin round B)