AWDC Scorpion Challenge

Divster

Give Simon a call ;)

Have done that, I'll admit he's not the happiest bunny in the camp bit is a good enough sportsman to concede that decisions on the day didn't go in his favour - his as well as mine

I'm sure you have his number, if not pm me.

Just sad to see the series (which everyone loved) finish in this manner.

In hindsight (wonderful thing) I think you are right, I should have left the stage open for all takers, but with 2 hr recoveries we would only have been looking at another 3 takers if they chose to.

Until the next year dear boy.

Do we have to go through this all again? I've already booked 1/2 my sites for next year and have big plans...

Is it true your doing 8 rounds next year?

Yep 8 rounds

Thats a bloody big comittment for competitors.

Been told that 6 count, is that correct?

Yep 6 to count, eases the pressure, discounts for pre entries plus standing order payment to spread the cost. Value for money is what we are all about,,,

Do you have sites or are you in need?

Yes please... desperately want a site in your neck of the woods. Simon will tell you what is needed. Anything between 25 acres and incredibly aggressive or 1600 acres and room to play. The last one you put me onto was only good for the ARC Nationals

Thank you for clearing up the bit about the section, these rumours we hear are terriable ;)

Makes you wonder WHY we listen :P

Yeah, Yeah

Please come and help me add to the standard of Off Road competition in the UK!!

All the best

Jim :)

B) B) :blink::blink::blink:

Talking of films - there is a new DVD from Duke called 4WD On the Edge - featuring footage from Round 4 of the AWDC Scorpion Racing Challenge Trophy at Llanfyllin.

Better go watch it now and wait for the barrage...

B)

• 1 month later...