AWDC Scorpion Challenge

Divster

YEY :D bonfire :D

I :wub: bonfire's.

Les, would you like me to cook for you? I'll be taking the kit down for me and Rob so you're most welcome...

Fi......

I :wub: you !

err...cough...er..well....what I meant to say is that would be great :P , do you want me to bring some stuff, or just give you some cash towards the food ?

Les - I also have a pair of Radius arms (in fact I have several pairs) spare. They are the later '24 spline' type which are wider than the 10 spline earlier arms.

Free of charge if you need them.

Also, if coming to Slab, we live just 20 mins away and you're welcome to stay over - we have a big house!

Simon

I might be bringing a friend next weekend, so Les, do you mind if Lisa and I take it in turns to look after you? Shall I ask her to bring her overalls, she can fix your breakages at lunch time while I feed you? :D

YEY - I get to wear neon yellow again, I do find it clashes with my hair tho..... :huh:

Your my hero Les,.. :D

Two women fighting (well, not quite) to look after you... and they are not scared of mud and fixing your motor - which no doudt I will get the blame for breaking (always a bonus)...

Mmmmm EP90 :rolleyes:

Simon,

Thanks for the offer of putting me up, and Adrian as well, but I'm all sorted for the camping, looking forward to some banging (as in fireworks) and being pampered :)

Hopefully Rob will get there this time with the Hybrid attached to the trailer :lol:

I can wrap my Hybrid in bubblewrap ready for when Pigster turns up on Sunday <_<

Simon, Yes please to the Radius arms if you still have them ?

I shall be driving down in the early hours of Sunday morning.

I am planning of bringing with me some arb winch sails and some of the Gwyn lewis 8274 brake pads.

Is there anything that Gwyn Lewis has in his comprehensine stock that anyone would like me to bring down with me.

If you give Gwyn a ring before Thursday night I can make sure | load it up with me.

Sadly we have learned today that we can't have a bonfire!

Tanks, tracer and bombs are fine on military land but not fires, we'll have to think of something else to keep us warm.

Sorry folks, we'll still be there! :(

Mandy, I'm sure we can manage something - I'm not going but dont mind popping down to pick one up for you - no probs - PM me the details etc.

Secondly for those thinking of camping (I'm assuming you're camping at Slab).......if you've not been there before, there is a pikey camp site a few hundred yards up the road, and the pikey kids do wander around the site "repositioning things".

Please just be aware of this and make sure you dont leave anything lying around unattended!

Have fun!

Jon

Well.... there's a big organised bonfire at Alton Sports ground, but I wonder if any of the local pubs will be having one. I'm going to a bonfire, just let the Army try and stop me! :)

Er...........thats another thing you dont know about Bordon then - No pubs cause its an army town!!!

Theres nothing that I know of in the area.......(I live in Bordon) the Alton one is supposed to be prety good but quite expensive to get in........

Jon

I've actually managed to repair just about everything. Only the brakes to bleed now and the new rope to put on on Sunday morning. It's quite nice not to be all headless chicken on the Friday before an event.

No doubt there will be lots of fixing to do next week