AWDC Scorpion Challenge

Divster

Come on then, who's going.

I will be. (posted the cheque today Neil), sold my lovely three year old Kwak 750 crotch rocket to finance it.

Still to sort:

New front diff (picking one up and fitting it this weekend)

Drivers window not winding up or down

Passenger door jammed shut

One wheel rim to belt back into shape and put the simex back on

Dislocation cones to repair/ replace

Brakes to bleed

New winch rope to source and fit

Anyone got any recommendations for cheap B&B accom. I don't think that there's camping this time

Dave

you'll see me and Adrian there... along with Les (I promise not to break it this time Les - hopefully the tanks will not hit us :D )

Les has the blue 90 which had been modified somewhat.. after I used it once.

Adrian you know.. he just talks landy stuff all the time... and I mean all the time...

I live in Bordon, but unfortunately I don't think i'll have room for people to stay. I'll be marshalling the event... Neil will have to confirm but I've got a feeling there is camping and a planned bonfire, as it's Guy Fawkes night!

I'll be there...

just found out my nearside....(Mr Pigster) QT Front hocky sticks is bent like a bannana in both axis.. :o

My split charge diode's in the bin, as my winch battery had 11 volts only...thats why the rear winch wer'nt working to good at Slindon then !

My front stearings buckled...AGAIN

The CV still want stripping down...its bucketing it down and dos'nt looks like it will be stripped down before Slab

I've got to work again this weekend, the Wife's still in Hospital since she went in last friday, and it looks like she will be in for a least another week !

I've flooded the utility room with bubbles by using handwash powder in the machine for my workstuff....Well it was the only stuff there !

I've got to make my own sandwiches.. :unsure:, sort the kids out etc

Blimey I'll be glad the get to Slab for a rest..... :lol:

Is this going to be a cliam to fame moment...

How the hell did I bend some QT hockey sticks... now that is impressive....

I do have however a spare standard hockey stick. . choice is yours on that one..

I shall let you have a rest at slab - I will run places (like up hills :D )

I'll be there...

just found out my nearside....(Mr Pigster) QT Front hocky sticks is bent like a bannana in both axis.. :o

My split charge diode's in the bin, as my winch battery had 11 volts only...thats why the rear winch wer'nt working to good at Slindon then !

My front stearings buckled...AGAIN

The CV still want stripping down...its bucketing it down and dos'nt looks like it will be stripped down before Slab

I've got to work again this weekend, the Wife's still in Hospital since she went in last friday, and it looks like she will be in for a least another week !

I've flooded the utility room with bubbles by using handwash powder in the machine for my workstuff....Well it was the only stuff there !

I've got to make my own sandwiches.. :unsure:, sort the kids out etc

Blimey I'll be glad the get to Slab for a rest..... :lol:

Les,

I've also got a pair of standard LR hockey sticks if your struggling

Dave

There will be camping + loo and I hoping to find some dry wood during the day to build a BF, bring food, drink, fireworks, etc.

Leave the dogs at home - Oh, I'm the only one who brings one anyway - must book kennels

See you there

Things to do before slab?

Not as much as Les :lol: need a bucket & mop :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

right here go's :angry:

Fit new EFI systerm thanks Mr pearson

Oh that's It :o

Looks like i'll be out on me new mountain bike then :D:D

See you all there B)

Pigster!! Were you driving simons car at slindon on sunday as it looks like

some off your work :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Les,

Many racers have bent those arms, and they are NOT well thought of by many

You won't bend a std arm easily at all, why did you both with them ?...racers I know tried re weight saving, whats you reason ?

You missed off the list

"Tidy up like a mad thing before SWMBO returns from Hospital"...if she / you are like mine / me :lol:

Nige :lol:

Les,

Many racers have bent those arms, and they are NOT well thought of by many

You won't bend a std arm easily at all, why did you both with them ?...racers I know tried re weight saving, whats you reason ?

You missed off the list

"Tidy up like a mad thing before SWMBO returns from Hospital"...if she / you are like mine / me :lol:

Nige :lol:

Nige,

1, they were cheap 2nd hand

2, It was stiff..:blink: ...the steering that is.. :lol:

3, it did the trick, I had it straightened and its back on...the guy said don't do it again as it an asbolute B*&%£^d to do without heat.... :D

Tidy...up....err...yep..thats next... :ph34r:

:lol:

There will be camping + loo and I hoping to find some dry wood during the day to build a BF, bring food, drink, fireworks, etc.

Leave the dogs at home - Oh, I'm the only one who brings one anyway - must book kennels

See you there

Camping it is then. :huh:

don't forget a firework....

Knowing my luck I'm not so sure that carting a load of pyro's around in the back of my truck all the way down south is such a good idea. <_< I'd probably end up turning it into a convertable half way down the M1. :lol: